\\ Chapter 6 // Eris //

A/N this going to be quite long so buckle up and enjoy!! <333

[back at home]

Eris finished applying her light blue eyeshadow before tying a matching sheer shirt around the chest of her white skin-tight mini dress. Whipping her hair back and forth allowing her now fluffy locks to fall onto her shoulders. 

She lit a cigarette as her pupils drifted over her figure, sighing as he eyes met the thankfully disappearing hickey on her collar. she had painted concealer over it so it had become barely noticeable. But it was defiantly still there. She inhaled the stick sighing as smoke clouded the mirror.

Eris grazed her fingers lightly over the mark remembering the night. How he made her feel. How she felt so safe with Billy. she signed quietly as she felt his kiss on her cool lips again. she had never felt anything like it.

Without warning, She heard a soft knock on her door. Even though the knock was barely audible she was still startled as she quickly adjusted her hair and collar and threw the burn into a half-drunk glass of water. 

 Will creaked the door slowly open.

"steves here! wow! you look so pretty Eris!" 

The younger boy grinned up at the girl he saw as a sister before darting out the room as a loud honk of Steve's car pierced the air.

Eris tightened her chunky white trainers around her ankles and pushed down the matching socks. She quickly took a final look into the mirror, once again adjusting the top of her dress. Her boobs looked amazing. That's better she smiled now content with her appearance as she rushed an of her room.

 That's better she smiled now content with her appearance as she rushed an of her room

'say safe tonight" 

Joyce smiled at her 

"your staying rounds Nancys after?"

 Eris nodded kissing her godmother on the cheek, as she and Will left the house.

"Love! Byers!"

Steve smiled, looking the girl up and down underneath his dark sunglasses. 

Steve had always found Ersis attractive because she was. she was beautiful no matter what she told herself. But, although he had stolen her first kiss there was nothing between them. He had always been quite protective of her. Eris' father had taken a real liking to the boy and when she stayed in the summer he had asked Steve to keep an eye on her. So now more than ever steve felt a sense of duty in protecting the girl.

once the both of them buckled him safely, steve began driving down the dark road.

They pulled up to an unfamiliar house and out of nowhere a young boy hopped into the car. smiling, his eyes squinting in excitement. 

"HENDERSON!"

steve excitedly shouted pulling out the drive. Eris laughed confused before turning around to face the young boys.