12

"everybody are concerned about you. Why aren't you picking your calls ? Your boyfriend ! He's a maniac. Lord, he's constantly calling to know about your whereabouts, he's upset."

Instead of replying to yoongi, Hoseok kept smiling at the camera dreamily. Eyes solely on his friend on the video chat, but his mind elsewhere. Ignoring yoongi, Hoseok stroked his hands and threw a fit of lazy small giggles.

"Hoba ? Hoseok ?! Are you listening ?! your parents are concerned, we are concerned ! And your damn boyfriend, he's gone feral. I think it's time for you to come back, Gwi nam is at his limits. I fear it won't be good for the two of you" Yoongi stated, serious concern evident on his face as he shook his head while stating his point.

"Hyung~~" Hoseok dragged. Giggling while rolling his eye, he continued "I'm too sexy for all this small talk, Jungkook says I'm sexy. My boyfriend won't dare to dump me, I'm too good." Fidgeting with his front bangs, he scoffed, a new glamour of confidence was seen in his stature. Yoongi on the other hand just signed in disbelief, he had no clue as to why hoseok was behaving like this. This trip has really taken a toll on the brunette.

"Alright tell me how is everything, the trip the travelling." He asked, yoongi decided to ignore the unserious look on hoseok's face.

"It's amazing hyung, it's like I'm on my honeymoon. It's so exciting this whole experience" Hoseok spoke out casually while playing with his well trimmed painted nails.

"Honey—-what ?!" Yoongi yelled, one brow shot up while his mouth flew open at the sudden comment.

"Yeah ; well better live my life to the fullest right now, after the wedding it's gonna be the same old boring shit for life. I'm gonna live like a dull aristocrat in the Joseon era. Closeted from the world, somewhat like an antique in a museum" He shrugged.

"I don't really agree with you, but first let me ask —— where is that tour guide of yours ? He's there with you right ? Hoseok your behaviour...,"

"Of course he's here" putting on a crooked grin hoseok continued "Afterall, he's the one I'm doing my honeymoon trails with."

"Hoseok" Yoongi stated calmly, voice disoriented but not a glint of anger visible. It's was no surprise the new confidence, the change in hoseok's demeanour. It was all too obvious. "You've fallen in trouble haven't you."

Hoseok's posture straightend up at the remark. He dint reply instantly. Instead he dwelled on the topic for a minute or two.

"Hyung I don't really know, Jungkook is just so different. He's nice, kind, he has this hidden innocent glow to him and I find myself thinking so often about how can someone be that perfect. We understand each other well and that smile of his makes me question my entire existence all the damn time. He's just so beautiful, gorgeous beyond my thoughts, and I like spending my time with him. If liking him is equivalent to falling in trouble.......then I guess you're right."

"this trip isn't about the ring anymore is it ?"

Hoseok stared back with a small beam of smile "Hyung this trip was never about ring to begin with, it was always about me."

___________________________________

"Are you sure you wanna try this ? hoseok you don't have to do this if it's too much"

"No ! I want this. It's better than what I imagined I like it."

"Fuck ! It's hot"

"Damn it is I'm sweating"

"Are you sure you want this ?your face looks quite red —-"