8

Hoseok was unreadable to Jungkook, he was like
an open mystery, simple but yet so difficult to read. The tour guide couldn't make out if hoseok was really onto something or was he just playing around innocently without an ill set of thought. Hoseok did have a tough barrier towards him at the start of their trip but now he seemed to be a lot more comfortable around Jungkook. Although the brunette left Jungkook confused and flustered, the tour guide dint mind the hyperactive attitude of the other, instead he secretly adored it with a fake frown.

The hilarious part of this situation was that
originally Jungkook was suppose to be the acclaimed and confident play boy, but in front of hoseok he couldn't even contain himself, he felt like a molten puddle of chocolate in front of the other. This was absolutely not the image and behaviour people would expect from the heavenly famous whilst good looking & flirtatious tour guide.

It was quite intriguing how Hoseok was able to see another side of him which no other person could. Earlier Jungkook had unknowingly exposed his vulnerable past to the brunette, but to his surprise, Hoseok dint care to judge him. The tour guide often shut his eyes in solemn and wondered if he could actually get together with someone like hoseok, but then he use to snap out of his thoughts and wonder what hoseok thinks about him. It might sound funny but the brunette did show signs of adoration towards him. It was quite obvious actually and Jungkook wasn't a kid, he could make out that hoseok had become extremely comfortable and incredibly touch starved with him. He dint mind the countless unsaid touches and anyways it was hoseok himself who initiated them. Also it dint take him long to understand and note down that hoseok definitely has some kind of a kink for muscles, and Jungkook for real had an impressive structure which nobody could resist. He wondered if hoseok had similar thoughts as him and if he did, what was Jungkook to him in those thoughts.

Currently they were sitting inside a cafe in Prague which supposedly was the place where hoseok 'might have lost his precious ring' according to the so called caring 'Fiancé' of the brunette.

With concentrated eyes and sealed lips, hoseok went about the cafe and scanned every corner and crease of the place with a sharp eye sight. Jungkook on the other hand just plainly munched on the tasty Macaron cakes while sitting on a table nearby with an angry face, angry cause the Macaron cake was too good and it was just a habit of his to eat tasty food with a slightly angry look to indicate how good the food tasted. The tour guide dint bother to help because it was quite obvious that the ring wouldn't be anywhere and also at this point he had just given up and had stopped trying to argue about this topic with the brunette.

"I can't believe this !" Hoseok whined as he sat down beside Jungkook with a frustrated huff. "I was damn sure that my ring might have fallen here—oh wait is this cake tasty ?" He suddenly changed the topic as soon as his gaze fell on the savouring cake. Jungkook just lifted his brows with an approving look and nodded.

Just before hoseok could taste the tempting cake, a waitress approached the duo at the table "ah-ahmmm, excuse me.." she cleared her throat and looked at them with a sharp gaze.

Finishing off the cake in his mouth, Jungkook looked at the tall waitress and replied politely "yes ?"

"I don't know if you've noticed but today our cafe accepts couples ONLY, it's a love couple round up today and I'm sorry to say this but—I might have to ask y'all to leave UNLESS y'all are a couple."

Jungkook signed plainly with an unfazed look and decided to get up and leave. It wasn't like they were a couple, so ofcourse he chose to grab the bags and leave. But before he could do or say anything the brunette beside him took the thunder.