5

Warmth, what a simple word. People probably could have different interpretations and meanings stored for it, they say it's a state, a quantity, a sensation felt by a human being. But if you were to ask Jungkook, he would say that warmth was a feeling. A simple feeling he never felt, a feeling he lacked. Being a tour guide he travelled a lot from city to city. Nothing was particularly stable in his life, from his destination to the person he slept with, both kept changing. Don't get him wrong, it's not like he use to sleep with a person everyday, he wasn't so needy and gruesome, the only catch to his one night stand situation was that he lacked feelings, he dint believe in love. It was obvious that he had broken many hearts and he did feel bad for being someone like that—but then at the end of the day, he would simply blame the feeling of warmth which he lacked for all individuals.

He missed living in busan, but past has its own measures and his for real wasn't good. Jungkook often looked out of the moving bus to gaze at the fast moving world outside and think how things could have been different if he hadn't made that decision (?) if only he had chosen something else.

And that exactly what he was doing right now, he looked out of the moving bus reminiscing about himself and his past. Currently both hoseok and him were on a bus to Budapest. After the night at the club and all that chaos, Hoseok had been a little upset but he eventually forgave Jungkook for holding and manhandling him rough. After that they continued to search his ring but alas, they had no luck finding it in Amsterdam which is why they were on their way to Budapest.

While sitting in the bus and being lost in his deep thoughts Jungkook suddenly felt a light weight on his shoulder. Moving his gaze sidewards he smiled when he saw hoseok resting his head on his shoulder and dozing off to sleep like a kitten. Carefully lifting his tattooed hand, Jungkook softly brushed off hoseok's bangs from his face and laughed at how hoseok slept with his mouth left open like a dumb smitten kitten. The brunette was truly so silly but cute.

If Jungkook was asked to describe hoseok, he would right away say that hoseok was dumb, naive and surprisingly a very stubborn person. He could complain all the day about how hoseok was so simple but yet twisted in every way. Hoseok was definitely a person he din't want to keep around cause of his outgoing bright aura,  But even after being stupid and what not, at the end of it all there was something different about hoseok. The brunette din't make Jungkook warm but he din't make him feel cold either. Hoseok had added a little spice to his life. It was a new feeling.

However Jungkook quickly  pushed that stupid  feeling aside because him and hoseok belonged to two different worlds and he was sure that he'll never love someone. 

___________________________________

"Do you think this is too much ?"

"Nah its absolutely perfect, by the way hyung did you find that jackass's ring ?"  jimin asked through the video chat while helping out hoseok with his outfit.

"No luck jiminie, we searched for it today in that vine place in Etyek but it's nowhere, also don't call him a jackass .....nam-ah was just upset cause it was family ring alright." hoseok replied while adjusting his belt.

"god, forget it lets not talk about that Gwi nam." looking at hoseok directly through the camera he grinned and asked "lets talk about your hot tour guide, so how's it going hm."

While searching for a good jacket from his suitcase hoseok huffed "he's the real jackass, do you know what he told me ! he said that nobody can see me with a dirty gaze, he literally blabbered some shit about me being a Korean vase and whatnot!"

"haha, look he din't lie though." jimin asserted with a hearty laugh.

"No jimin! he indirectly meant that nobody can feel turned on while looking at me" hoseok shouted with a sad face.