10

Standing in a local phone booth, Jungkook dialled up his dear colleague's aka his best friends phone number with numb hands. The weather was getting colder as the night went by. Hoseok stood outside the phone booth with adherence, waiting patiently for the tour guide to finish his important phone call.  

"Hello ! Jin hyung" Jungkook aggravated loudly when someone finally picked up his call.

"Oh hey Jungkook-Ah, it's namjoon here, why are you calling from an unknown number ?" 

Making a small 'pst' remark Jungkook replied "well it's a long story but why are you answering Jin hyung's phone ?"

"Ah-Uhm he seems to be busy at the moment so I answered instead, is there a problem kook-ah, I can convey the message."

"Yeah, actually once Jin hyung is done sucking your cock please tell him to bring me some cash bills out here in Prague. I'm in a bit of a situation."

The sound ruffled from the other side of the call and soon the his loud hyung's voice erupted with an irritated tone. "I wasn't sucking his cock ! and why do you need money ? Don't tell me you've lost your money on some random beer bet or a fake porn magazine again." 

"Aish hyung do you have to keep reminding me of those embarrassing moments ?!" Jungkook reminisced about those unfaithful events where he regularly lost his ten glasses of beer bets with strangers or that one time when he was a hormonal angsty teenager who ordered the most expensive porn magazine from an illegal site and hecatomb his small cut salary just to get conned at the end and receive null. "I've been mugged"

"Mugged ?! Jungkook-Ah are you fine ?" Concern was evident in his wavering voice.

"Ah, don't worry they just swiftly pickpocketed us in day light nothing more" the raven head reassured immediately.

"Are you a kid ? And what to do mean by 'us'. Don't tell me —-"

"Ya him too"

"I can't believe this, you were suppose to help and look after hoseok throughout this round trip but it looks like neither of you are concerned about the ring. Two grown men being pickpocketed in broad daylight and none of you realise it, how ironic."

"Hyung can you shut up and help me now ? Please I only have around 300 euros, it will last for a week." The raven head pleaded sincerely.

"Alright alright, I'll come by the end of the week. Till then you can stay at the one room apartment I have at Prague." Jin muttered almost out of resentment but feeling a bit sympathetic.

"What ??!! Alright alright thank you hyung I love you thank you so much" Jungkook shrieked with happiness, bunny smile on full display.

"Don't you dare mess with my apartment. It's small but it's enough. AND ALSO ! you and hoseok will be sharing it so.........keep you're hands off each other !" with that he dictated the address and the password of the apartment. Jungkook happily noted down all the details gleefully and muttered out—

"Thanks hyung ! Now you can go back and suck joonie hyung's cock. And by the way this won't be the first time hoseok and I are gonna share a bed." 

"What the fu——...."

Before the elder could bark his lungs out, Jungkook wickedly cut the call and grinned to himself.

He knew that he shouldn't get closer to the brunette but if fate was playing it's part, who was he to back out cowardly.

__________________________________

Living with someone without any sort of an unhealthy explicit sexual relationship was something Jungkook had never expected but he did look forward to it many times. The peak level of domestic behaviour that both jungkook and hoseok oozed out— was deliriously awful. Though they had met not long ago, it felt like he had known the said brunette since like forever. There was a certain click in their relationship that made him feel weird in his gut. A good weird.