11

Feelings and emotions were all over the place when the three males entered the cafe. After Jin had brought up the salient information about the brunette's ring, the three of them dint waste time and further drove ahead to the cafe that indicated to have the key to their quest.

The cafe looked heavily crowded, it kind of resembled hoseok's state of mind which was currently crowded with unwanted stupid thoughts. Don't misunderstand him, he was inturn happy and overjoyed that they had finally caught up to some lead about his ring....but he also felt perplexed about the thought of saying goodbye to the gorgeous tour guide anytime soon. Maybe he was overreacting, but he swore to god— he felt his chest heave drastically when his eye met the humoured eyesight of the tall waitress who recognised them instantly.

Walking towards them, her black heels echoed loud on the wooden tiles as she approached nearer. "It's good to see the two of you again.....what an absolutely adorable pair." Her eyes made crescents as she looked at hoseok and Jungkook.

"A pair ? What do you mean by 'pair' ?" Seokjin questioned immediately, his handsome face made the vaguest expression. Hoseok just blushed remembering the way he had lied to the waitress about him and dashing tour guide being a passionate couple. 

Jungkook immediately nudged his hyung with an elbow and quickly blurred out to the waitress in front of them. "Hahah don't mind him. Well, it's good to see you too...anyways we heard that you have some kind of knowledge about a diamond ring..?"

"Yes I do" flashing a calm smile she lead the trio to her reception desk. After fidgeting with her computer for a bit, she looked up at hoseok and continued. "After y'all left the other day, I looked through the receipt of complains in our journal but I found nothing striking. Then I looked through the 'lost & found' journal and I discovered a diamond ring which resembles to the description of your ring perfectly, But ........there's a tiny problem." 

"What problem ?" The three of them asked in union. Eyes wide in anticipation.

"Well....sadly the ring is already claimed." She finished.

Banging his clenched fist to the reception desk hoseok snapped. "What do you mean by it's claimed ?!!"

"Uhm it was claimed one month ago by a women named Nicolette." Turning the computer screen towards the three Korean men, she showed the photo ID of a fairly same aged women called Nicolette Gray.

"How could you do that ?! What proof did she have that it was hers !" Hoseok nearly shouted. Jungkook immediately rubbed hoseok's back and  asserted calmly "hobi this isn't a police station, you can't blame them....it's alright, I promise we'll find her." Looking ahead at the waitress the tour guide further inquired. "So where does this Nicolette Gray live ?"

"Her address here says that she lives in Stockholm"

"Stockholm ? That's far....hoseok's tour was only in Amsterdam, Budapest, Prague and Vienna. That means y'all have to go a place that's not in our agency schedule." Jin asserted upon hearing the hearing the city's name.

Realising that they had to travel again ruthlessly, Hoseok whined loudly and went ahead and hugged Jungkook like and clingy bear, he did not pay any attention to the miserably shocked Kim seokjin who stood right beside them. Lips forming a triangular pout he muttered in a cranky voice. "Aish I thought we were gonna find the ring today Jungkookie...Luck is never on our side."

Seokjin nearly bawled his eyes out at the unnecessary skin ship. He wasn't an idiot, it was obvious that there was something brewing between Jungkook and this tourist. He desperately wanted to inquire about their relationship status with each other, but he decided to be rather patient and let Jungkook take his time.