1

The thick colour of the rainy sky which he was looking at, was completely different from the horizon he used to see back at home in busan. Jungkook felt sore while he seamlessly gazed at the clouded sky from the moving bus he was sitting in. To be precise, it wasn't his body which sore, but it was his soul. The rain kept falling as if it knew how his body felt, it kind of resembled his heart that had the tears of unfaithfulness. With the same old feelings (?) he kept looking at heavy downfall which poured, he smiled slightly when he realised that the sound of the rain truly felt like a melody which made everything seem andate. The rhythmic melody of the droplets always made him feel like he was in a trance.

His deep thread of thoughts was interrupted with a harsh dab on his shoulder.

Jungkook looked sideways and found a ten year old boy standing with a disgustingly running nose looking at him with a nasty grin. 'Eww, Oh god, I fucking hate kids' he thought to himself. How he hated tourist who came along with kids on trips, he dint want to talk to the boy—but being an on duty tour guide, he had to make sure if the dumb child wanted anything.

"What do you want kid ?" He asked with a lazy voice.

"My sister says you're hot" the kid plainly replied.

Leaving the melancholic thoughts about rain and feelings aside, Jungkook grinned grimly and asked "Are you some kind of a messenger ? Tell her to come talk by herself when we stop at the food mall" with that he shooed away the boy.

Jungkook knew exactly who the little boy's sister was, she was nearly his age and had made many unsaid eye contacts with him during his whole trip, it was obvious that she was attracted to the tour guide. Jungkook was quite literally the meaning of the word attractive. Girls and guys swooning over him wasn't a new thing to him. Getting into casual flings with clients was a normal occurrence to at this point, but ofcourse these casual affairs with men and women were all done secretly behind close doors, his boss had given him one last warning after getting to know about his uncouth habits.

*The bus stopped at the food mall*

Jungkook stood up and announced loudly to all the tourist in the bus "Everybody, we'll wait here for exactly 20 minutes, you can eat, drink or use the washroom and then we will head towards the famous Amsterdam windmills"

Everybody stood and headed out the tour bus to fetch something for themselves. The only two people who remained on the bus was the little boy's sister and the tour guide.

With slow steps Jungkook headed toward the girl, wearing a nasty smirk he spoke "Hey there, I heard that you have a compliment for me ?" Leaning onto the bus seat she was sitting on he continued "I guess you should compliment me by yourself, would love to hear that sweet voice of yours"

"Uhmm, I just wanted to say that I love your Tattoos and you're really hot" the girl muttered out sheepishly, a bit flustered by Jungkook's smooth set of skills.

Jungkook leaned forward and tucked a free strand of the girl's hair behind her ear and shamelessly whispered "it's a pity that I can't show all of them to you. Got too many good ones hidden within, but if my boss catches me once again with another pretty one like you, I'll surely loose my job" focusing his eyes on the girl he suddenly took her hand into his and continued seductively "but this boss of mine can't stop me from appreciating a beauty like you, meet me in room no. 406 tonight in the hotel" saying this he softly pecked the back of the girls hand, winked at her and walked away with a proud expression.

This was his life, an emotionless road clouded with lust. It was a journey Jungkook wanted to be completely alone in with feelings as a side character, it was the best for him.

__________________________________

Wearing a fake smile, Jungkook waved happily to all the tourists who were finally leaving (phew). He waved his hand happily to all the damn families who had been on the tour with him since a WHOLE month. The tour was finally over and all the visitors were boarding their flight back home. With a fake smile Jungkook looked at all his dumb clients and muttered happily from afar