4

NEXT MORNING........

Jungkook and hoseok sat bedside each other in a tram, the local tram bus they were seated in was heading to the famous Moco museum in Amsterdam. Hoseok had magically come up with another stupid theory speculating that he might have probably lost his ring in the Moco museum during his trip. Jungkook being tied down to his duty, just agreed to whatever the brunette wanted and so now here they were, on their way to the moco museum to find the ring.

Thinking about the Conversation both of them had the previous night—Hoseok stole a few glances at his tour guide and playfully began "So Jungkook-ssi, you're life might be packed with fun and action isn't it ?, haha ofcourse you enjoy yourself—I m...

Thinking about the Conversation both of them had the previous night—Hoseok stole a few glances at his tour guide and playfully began "So Jungkook-ssi, you're life might be packed with fun and action isn't it ?, haha ofcourse you enjoy yourself—I mean after all the TYPE of person you are..." his mocking tone was noticeably.

Jungkook is surly not the type to stay quite, keeping a grin he spoke "ya I'm doing well, but it seems like you and you're boyfriend lack a lot of action, I mean it's not surprising at all, considering the innocently dumb TYPE of person you are." He striked back instantly with a smug face, mocking the brunette back.

Hoseok hated it, he hated being associated with words such as innocent, weak, dumb or naive. It was true that he had always been the bright and cheerful character who looked extremely soft by nature, but that did not mean he was easy going. It's was his family that moulded him to behave and maintain himself like a sophisticated and elegant person and due to this people always considered him as a  prude.

He agreed that he was a little reserved but he wanted to change it, he wanted to go out and meet new people, he wanted to party like crazy and let loose, he wanted to show his wild side. He wanted to prove that he could take care of himself without anyone's damn help.

Even the tour guide who knew nothing about him-had already categorised him as 'that TYPE'. With a stern voice hoseok spoke "You know nothing about me."

Jungkook realised that he may or may not have offended the brunette. "Okay listen, we're here to find the ring so let's not make anything personal hmm"

Hoseok just looked at Jungkook with irritated cold eyes, Jungkook took that as a signal to shut his mouth. It was obvious that all their interactions with each other were always twisted and hoseok and Jungkook truly bickered a lot. It would truly be amusing to see how and when they might warm up and get accustomed to each other.

——————————————————————————

Soon the tram bus finally dropped them off to the
Moco museum.

Hoseok hopped off the tram with a cute jump and headed directly inside the museum. Instead of going inside with hoseok, Jungkook just stood at the entrance. Hoseok looked back at the taller male with big eyes and asked "aren't you gonna come with me ?."

Showing his bunny teeth, Jungkook smiled and replied "hoseok-ssi, do you really think you're precious ring is going to be lying down in this museum comfortably since the past one month ?"