7

His feet din't touch the dirty ground, instead, he was levitating in the air, the soft breeze that brushed off his chiselled facial features felt so good and refreshing. With a dazed look, Jungkook flew around happily in the open world, it looked like the bring sky was open just for him. He could go anywhere ! literally anywhere but something din't feel right. Even though he was free and joyous, he was yet although more 'left alone'.

How he wished he had a partner with whom he could spend this journey of life with. Eyes drooping down in sadness, he felt lonely and broken—but all of a sudden in that moment, he felt a soft touch of a warm hand slip up and instantly interlock their finger together. He widened his round eyes and looked up to see who was the key to his darkness.
"Hoseok ?" He said softly while he looked at the brunette who had his fingers intertwined tightly with him. Continuing to look at hoseok, he asked with low voice "Are you the one ?"

Instead of answering the raven haired man's question, Hoseok flew closer and closer until there was only a little distance between their faces. With a fast racing heart, Jungkook unintentionally shut his eyes (cause of the closeness) and waited to feel the others lips on his——but instead of a awaiting kiss, Hoseok leaned in and plainly spoke ...."Wake up !"

"Huh ?" Jungkook asked with furrowed eyebrows. Why was hoseok telling him to wake up ? They were about to kiss, what's with this wake up ?

"Jungkook get up ...!"

"Wake up !" with hoseok shouting 'wake up' in his ears, Jungkook jolted up from his sleep and looked at the already smiling brunette.

"Jungkook you know what, you snore really loud" Hoseok commented to the newly awake tour guide.

Jungkook rubbed his sleepy eyes in confusion. After a while of thinking straight he realised that all that flying and levitating from earlier was just a dream. Haha he was just dreaming. He realised that even in his dreams he was haunted by the pretty face and warm touches of the brunette. Truly hoseok really did affect him.

"Come on let's go 6 hours are over" Hoseok addressed with a nice smile. The feeling was so domestic.

Shuffling his silky dark hair with his right hand Jungkook got up and slightly protested "I dont snore that loudly, by the way do you know how much you move in your sleep ..hmm"

hoseok raised his brows and replied instantly "hey ! its just a habit and you hugged me back Jungkookie heheh" 

Jungkook flicked a finger onto the brunette's head and asked with a faint smile "what's with the nickname ?"

"ouch! that hurts" hoseok whined while rubbing his forehead, lips puckering outwards he replied "Jungkookie sounds cute, don't act like you don't like it ---I remember quite vivedly how you smiled like a puppy when I called you that last night"

"alright alright ! lets go back go our hotel now " turning his back towards the brunette, Jungkook blushed as his apple cheeks raised a little; 'how stupid ! he thinks Jungkookie sounds cute... what a fool' the raven head thought. (Jk seems to be in denial haha)

__________________________________

They silently walked together on the footpath to their hotel. None of the two uttered a single word.

When the hotel was finally in view, Jungkook absentmindedly(or more like by mistakely) burshed his hands against hoseok's. The sensation he felt was lighting, it was like electricity that nearly jolted him up into a deep hole, he freaked out and instantly backed his hand away.

Hoseok noticed the way Jungkook panicked just by a touch. Exhaling a puff of air, with an irritated voice he spoke "Heaven sake, do you not like me that much ? Chill dude only our hands touched. I know that you don't find me attractive or hot but what are you scared of ?"