6

"Well I wasn't looking for you.......but I found
you, Hoseok tell me, are you the thing I've been looking for ?"

His simple words had a different meaning in them, it was true that something had always been missing all along. Life always felt incomplete and lonely to him even after meeting so many people. Was hoseok the person who could make a difference ?. Does the brunette really make him feel good about himself even in the most stupid moments ?. Impossible !, No it can't happen, he doesn't feel love and that's for sure.

Keeping all these questions and thoughts in his mind, the tour guide dint hold himself back and while clutching onto hoseok's hand, he coldly repeated again. 

"Tell me, are you the thing I've been looking for ?"

Hoseok was confused, actually genuinely speaking—anyone would be confused at Jungkook's sudden question. With an awkward voice hoseok replied.

"Uhmm, Jungkook I don't really understand......"

"That's right !, you don't understand and you will never understand me. I know you try to find positive notations in everything, but it isn't that simple hoseok, my life is completely different from yours, do you want to know what all things I've done and gone through ?"

Remaining completely still, Hoseok decided to just keep his mouth shut and listen to whatever Jungkook wanted to vent about.

Breathing sharply the black haired male began with a hitch " My family was a mess—-not a single day passed by when my parents dint fight, it might sound ironic to you, but it dint take me long to realise that the word 'love' had no true meaning, it was all FAKE. My parents stayed together only for me, they despised each other and tolerated themselves only for me!, and do you know-what did I do to return all their sacrifices ?!......haha at the age of 17, I fucking ran away. Stealing their money I came here thinking that I could accomplish my dreams and become a singer. Haha but reality struck hard. I was just an Asian runway and nothing more to anyone out here, my talent was overlooked and I was stepped upon. The only good thing that happened to me was that I met seokjin hyung, he helped me and now I'm here living a sluggish life as a tour guide."

Gripping tighter onto hoseok's hand, he looked straight into his dark orbs with an unsaid emotion and continued "look Hobi, I have many regrets in my life and these regrets make me feel hollow and incomplete, but I swear I wouldn't have forgiven myself if something had happened to you today. So please hoseok, just don't make it harder for me and ——-."

Before he could rant any further, he felt a pair of hands embrace him warmly.

Hoseok hugged Jungkook and patted his head softly from the back and calmly spoke "I'm sorry Jungkook, I won't do such things ever again. You know what ? After hearing all this I can assure you that you're really strong and brave, I admire you in and out. You truly deserve the world and I'm sorry for being so rude with you earlier, please forgive me."

Jungkook stood in utter disbelief, he had literally just narrated his shitty life and he thought that, just like the others, hoseok would laugh on it too, but he dint !, instead he ignored all of that and labelled him as strong and brave. Why was hoseok like
this ? Why did he always see the good in people ?,
why ?. Keeping many thoughts away Jungkook muttered out with a slight embarrassment (cause of the hug)

"Umm, it's alright you weren't so mean..."

Without breaking the hug hoseok muttered "you're really brave Jungkook, plz don't keep piling up regrets in you're heart. You're amazing however you are.."

Again, hoseok's soft words made Jungkook feel weird again. Well his feeling were a mess already but hoseok smelled really good too....kinda a turn on. Atleast the hug had to stop....