"Did I scare you?" He asked innocently.

    I turned to look at him sitting down, "You keep coming out of nowhere,".

    He smiled and leaned back, "I apologize, it's all coincidental,".

    I sighed walking away from him but his voice calling me back stopped me.

    "How are you feeling?"

    I looked back squinting. What..?

    He raised his eyebrows at me. Wha-. Oh, oh. I pursed my lips and straightened my body, feet close together as I faced him. My eyes wandered for a heavy minute before they were able to lock with Kieran's subtle hazel eyes.

    "F-fine," I answered.

    He hummed softly then waved a finger at me to go over to him. I was really trying to avoid this. My feet forcingly walked to Kieran close enough but he ended up grabbing my wrist and pull me closer than need be. He leaned forward in the seat and placed me between his legs. From the corner of my eye I saw him look at me but I didn't want to look back.

    His hands brushed against my bare skin, electrocuting my entire body as he lifted the long shirt up. I flinched at his warm yet cold hands. He stopped lifting the shirt just as my bra was about to be exposed, revealing the bruises on my waist.

I honestly wanted to run away but did I have much of a choice? No. Kieran didn't make a sound and left me standing there revealingly and all. His sharp gaze piercing violently into my body.

    I was caught off guard when his hand lightly traced over the bruised areas. I hissed out instantly grabbing onto his wrist and locking eyes with him. Kieran stopped and pulled his hand back, never batting an eye.

    "Does it hurt a lot?"

    Damn it. I was trying to not make this a big deal.

    "N-no, not really,".

    "Are you sure?" He asked.

    "Yeah," I quietly answered.

    Kieran hummed silently, letting his fingers gently trace over the bruises again but only for a minute. He sighed and let the shirt fall back down and adjusted it to his pleasing while I stood in place tensely. His hands hung on the side of my shirt. What the-. Kieran dropped his head into my stomach, clenching tighter onto the shirt.

    "You like the rain," He told me.

    What..? What's he on about now?

    "Are you more fond of cold seasons, Suriah?" Kieran asked, his tone quieter.

I blinked a couple times with my lips parted. This is so weird. How do I respond to this? Every possible idea ran through my head as I desperately tried to figure out what to do when the words naturally slipped out.

    "Spring," ... "I like the spring better,".

    "Why?"

    I gulped down, "It's the perfect season,".

    "Any season can be perfect," Kieran said, lifting his head, "What's so special about the spring?".

    "Uh..," My voice cracked, "The spring...,".

    Why do I like the spring so much? What's there not to like? New life of plants bloom, forming the purest forms of life and leaving the world in its divine scent. The days aren't too cold, rather warm with a gentle breeze flowing freely around and the nights are the calmest. I've loved the way spring smelled ever since I was young, when I could run wild in my imagination.