11 - Sleeping Patient

Start from the beginning

It made him wonder what he would do when he woke up, surrounded by these overbearingly caring doctors. Especially Doctor Silvan, his wife, and that annoying—

"Hey, kid~" Speak of the fucking devil.

"Go die," Katsuki said without missing a beat.

Lucio just smiled, "Nah," He said, "I'd rather not," He responded with the same ease.

"Do your fucking job or something, Sparkles." Mentally groaning with irritation.

"On break right now, McBlast, so technically, I am doing my job by doing whatever I want for the next 15 minutes." He grinned, "Which includes messing with you, I suppose."

Katsuki glared at the man, who wasn't that much older than him.

Yes. Lucio Silvan. The fourth son of the Silvan family and one annoying fucker to Katsuki Bakugou. His reason for calling him Sparkles? His hair gives off light like a lamp, and there's actually glitter that comes off it, hence his sparkly aesthetic. No, a lamp is too subtle. He's like a damn miniature sun, especially when he's happy.

Katsuki got a pair of shades from his pocket. He knew this extra was going to bother him. He always did, somehow, have his break around the time he visits the bot.

Doctor Silvan had given him the specially made shades the moment he found out they'd become friends. (though Bakugou never said anything about being this glowstick's friend. Why do people keep assuming that they're friends?)

He didn't deny it though, maybe that's why.

Lucio's complexion was similar to his mother, but his eyes were like his father's. He had freckles that gave off a subtle glow in the dark, similar to his hair. Apparently, this particular quirk comes from his great grandparents, having a mixture of light, heat, and something else dealing with space.

During Unit 001's first days in the hospital, Lucio actually took it upon himself to provide the boy with the particular light he needed to boost the healing process. It was thanks to him that the bot had a surplus of energy to properly continue with his healing on his own. While the sunlight lamps kept supplying him energy, it wasn't on the same level as Lucio's quirk.

It was a reason he had a specialized cap to cover his hair, but he seldom wears it. He prefers his shiny, glorious dreads to be free. They subtly change color depending on his mood. Usually, it remained a light pink color as he was a naturally happy person. He was honest, positive when he could be, and his favorite pastime as of late?

Bothering Bakugou, of course. Mans was damn near fearless.

"I'll blow you up."

"Miss Lin would be on your ass faster than white on rice and you know it from experience." He replied smoothly, not even trying to hide his amusement as the boy grimaced at the memory.

'Damn Scary Old Hag.'

They called that lady the hospital's guardian deity, ready to deal with any trouble that comes by. It's said that she was a hero during her heyday, though she chose to retire and worked full time for the hospital instead.

Katsuki would not call her a deity, or anything remotely near holy. She was a demon, a fucking demon. A scary-ass demon dressed as an old lady. The moment you caused a disturbance in the hospital, especially her floor, it was the fucking end of the discussion.

You can't fight that old lady in her domain. You can't fucking run either. The moment you fuck up, she... was inevitable.

Katsuki learned that the hard way, like usual. We do not speak of that incident, and no one but the bastard annoying him right now knows exactly what happened.