"Coupling confirmed. We are down. Commence extraction, now." The droid announced as Mando quickly placed the kid back on the cot and closed the door. "Useless droid didn't even give us a proper countdown." Xi'an snarled. "Didn't think I would find myself agreeing with you on anything." Rael mused as she checked her blasters were fully charged. Xi'an sent her a  smirk as she pocketed her dagger.

"Z, you sure they can't see us?" Mayfeld called. "The Razor Crest is scrambling our signature and I am inside the prison system. It's impressive that this gunship survived the Empire without being impounded." The droid replied. "All right, we got a job to do." Mayfeld ordered. Mando opened the small hatch in the floor to show a locked opening to the transport ship. As he worked on getting it open, Rael eyed the quiet conversation Xi'an and Mayfeld seemed to be having.

A moment later, the sound of air hissing brought their attention back to the now open entrance. "Is it me?" Mayfeld asked. "It's always you." Burg replied before the ex-imperial jumped into the transport ship. Xi'an went next, followed by Burg. When it was just the two of them left, Rael pulled her scarf from her mouth. "I can't do this! This is the New Republic! I helped build this. What if someone I know is on this ship. What then!?" She hissed. "You heard Xi'an. It's run by droids. Now, go." He growled. "There's random man-controlled transports to discourage breakouts like this! Did your twi'lek inform you of that?" she snapped before pulling her scarf back up and slipping through the hatch.

Mando landed behind her and whispered something but she was too angry and wasn't listening. "All right. We're on the clock. When we engage those droids, they're gonna be all over us." Mayfeld told the group. "I know the drill." Mando huffed. "Bio trackers activated. I've got eyes." Zero announced in the com links. "Okay. Let's go." Mayfeld order and began to carefully, but quickly, move down the hallway.

Rael hesitated before pulling one of her blasters from its holster and following. They passed cells filled with different prisoners that were being transported. "I don't like this." Mando said. "You always were paranoid." Xi'an sighed. "Is that true, Mando? Were you always paranoid?" Mayfeld quipped but was cut off when a prisoner snarled at him and banged against the cell door, making him cry out.

"Approaching control room. Make a left at the next juncture." Zero informed them. The group came to a sudden halt and headed their weapons when a little droid rolled out in front of them. "What? It's just a little mousey." Burg grunted and tried to coax the droid towards him. When it started to zoom away, the male snarled and shot the droid.

"No! Burg, what are you doing?" Mayfield snapped. "Intruder alert! Open fire!" A robotic voice called as security droids rounded the corner. Rael dove behind the hallway corner they had just came out of and started to fire at the droids. "Sorry, Leia. Take it out of my allowance." The girl mumbled to herself. "We're too exposed here!" Xi'an shouted, but Rael was distracted as Mando slinked past her and motioned for her to stay put. "Wha-", she began to say but he was gone.

"C'mon Mando, you're supposed to be something special- wait! where did he go! Korie! Where's your bucket-head of a partner!" Mayfeld shouted when he noticed the man's disappearance. "He's there..." She nodded towards the droids, and they turned to see Mando charging them from behind. In less than 30 seconds, the Mandalorian had taken out 7 state-of-the-art security droids like they were nothing.

The others were clearly trying to hide how impressed they were as they walked past him. "Don't forget to clean up your mess." Mayfeld said with a smirk and Burg rammed Mando's shoulder. Rael only stared at him in amazement for a second before hurrying after then with Mando close behind her. "It seems your presence has been detected. Redirecting security alert away from your position." Zero's garbled voice said.