The apology that was healed by love kisses

Start from the beginning

"I understand." My finger caresses her palm and she lets me. "But you understand why I went out there, right." 

At that, she pushes away from me. "Yeah, because you had to prove yourself to James." 

I groan, "That wasn't the only reason why." 

"Then explain to me why!"

"It was for Teddy and Jace, I needed to win this for them, they would have done the same thing for me. You wouldn't get it."

"Oh, I guess I wouldn't. I don't put my well-being before others."

I run my fingers through my hair, "Don't fucking say it like that."

Her brown eyes are wild, "Don't you curse at me, Andreas Chen." I quickly apologize.

"I had to do it." My voice was quiet.

She swiftly turns around, "No! No, you didn't have to. Teddy and Jace would have understood you not going out there, you were injured. I assume they wouldn't want you to get hurt for a championship game you guys could win next season. I begged you, your family begged you and you still went out there." I can hear her voice cracking, and it makes my heart shatter into a million pieces. At this point, I don't care who's right or wrong, I just want her back.

I run my fingers through my hair again, "E, what can I do to fix this? Tell me what I need to do."

She sighs, sitting on the edge of the bed, "I don't know. I'm still mad, you scared the living shit out of me."

"It was just my arm, Elizabeth. Even if I got hit again, it would have just been broken and I could have healed over the break. No big deal." 

Her head looks up at me, and I see tears in her brown eyes, "No big deal. NO BIG DEAL!" I jump when she screams. "You don't know what it was like to sit in that audience and watch you go down. You were knocked down, slung to the ground like a rag doll. I thought you were gone, just like that." She snaps her fingers with finality. "And the worst thing is that I wasn't even paying attention, I didn't see what happened until I watched the jumbo Tron, hell, I didn't even know it was you until I got the close-up."

I run across the room, kneeling between her legs, "Why do I feel like there is more to this situation." 

She grabs my hands with hers, "It reminded me of what happened to my friend Blake." She stops talking, the words clinging in her mouth.

I kiss her bare thigh, then her knee and hand, "Keep going, I'm listening."

She sniffles, "When the car crash happened, Blake was next to me in the car. I remember seeing the car hit her, and her body flopping like a fish. Her neck- she breathes- her neck moved at a grotesque angle and her arms flew around. It was disturbing, to see the human body bending like that. I was told that she could have died if her neck would have broken, instant death they said. Then, I see you fall to the ground in the same way that she did. It triggered that memory inside of me and I felt all the hairs on my body stand up, and the air leaving my lungs. It was the scariest thing I experienced since the car accident. I was so relieved to see you alive, talking, and wanting me. You wanted me, Andreas, I was so happy. After all that happened, you still wanted to go out to that game. I thought you were crazy, deranged. I thought you would see the swarming fear in my eyes, but you didn't, unless you did and ignored it."

I shake my head, "I didn't, baby, I swear I didn't." God, I feel like shit. I can't lie, James got the best of me when he told me he would take Elizabeth away, I let him sink his claws in me.

"You didn't listen to me, Andreas, you didn't listen." She starts to break down, leaning her head in her hands as she rocked back and forth crying.

I just watch her cry, not knowing what to do. That's why she was so set on me not going out, that memory, the memory that haunted her dreams. I did this to her; I sent that fear through her. If I could've just put my pride and anger for James to the side and listened to her, none of this would be happening. "I can't believe I made you feel like that. Elizabeth, look at me."

Her head lifts, showing me the redness around her eyes and the swelling of her face. She was wrecked, shredded in tatters. I run my hands through her hair, kissing the hell out of her face like she does to me. "I- I didn't know. I swear I didn't know. I swore I wouldn't hurt you and I did. Damn it, Elizabeth, I'm so fucking sorry." 

She sniffles, clamping her hands around my wrist, "You can't do that ever again, you hear me?"

I nod my head, kissing her lips, "Never again."

"Never again." 

Kiss.

"Never again."

Kiss.

"Never again."

Kiss.

I whisper these words against her lips, wanting the words to seep into her mouth, wanting her to taste the truth of the words that come out. I know I sound like a child when I ask this, but I need to know.

"Do you still love me?" I say, pulling away from her lips. "I need to know if you still love me, I can't go on if-"

"I still love you, Andreas. You know I do, no matter what I'll always-"

I cut her off by smashing my lips against her neck. I can feel her wet tears slip into my kissing her neck. My hands were tugging at her bathrobe, wanting to feel the skin under it. I needed to taste her, embed myself in her, be inside of her. "Andreas, slow down." She breathes, tilting her neck so I could have more access to it.

I grunt, "I can't, I'm trying, really trying, but I can't. I missed you so much."

She chuckles, "It's only been 4 hours."

"Still, I missed you. Tell me again." I say.

She moans, "I love you, Andreas."

I bite her neck.

"I love you, Andreas."

I grip her left breast, fingering her hard nipple.

"I love you, An-"

She doesn't get the entire word out because I cupped her, and I almost have a heart attack when I realize she doesn't have on underwear. Her bare pussy was in my hand.

"Elizabeth, god you feel so good." She grinds her pussy against my hand, spreading her legs so I could do whatever I wanted with her.

"Andreas." She said through breathes. "No sex, we can't have sex, not yet." 

I kiss the inside of her thigh, biting on it when she tells me no sex, "You're killing me, baby."

"I know. It's not the time, we just fought, sex can't be the way we solve problems. I don't want us to be that couple." I nod against her thigh, understanding where she was coming from. 

I remove myself from between her legs, pushing her back on the bed and leaning over her. I have to lean on one arm since my other one is bad. She looks over and glances at my arm, her finger skims the cast.

"Does it hurt?" She looks at me with curious eyes. I hope that stays in her eyes always.

"Sometimes, but I'll be fine, better sprained than being broken." I watch as she kisses my cast, trailing kisses from my hand to my forearm. It was so fucking hot. "Why are you kissing my cast?"

"They say kisses make it feel better." She blushes. I laugh, kissing the side of her face. "Does it feel better?"

"Yes, I feel much better." Just having her under me, smiling like that will always make my heart elated. "Elizabeth?"

She fingers my hair, "Yes." 

"I love you."

"You better. You fucking better." Then, she plants one on me and I lose myself in Elizabeth Pratt, once again.