𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘

breathe. all the heavy pressure engraved in your chest dispersed, and you could finally breathe. you stayed with eijiro that night; your limbs tangled up amongst each other until you couldn't anymore, the morning pulling you two away. whispers were exchanged, and words were communicated, but your mind couldn't grasp any of it.

him, him, him.

it was big and bold in your mind, bursting through every nerve in your body.

you would catch small glimpses of him throughout the day, and all you wanted to do was run off to his bulky frame and hang on to whatever you could, but your relationship with him hadn't been established yet.

as much as you two wanted to get together the previous night, one thing had to be done first.

you stood in front of bakugo's dorm, waiting on an answer when you had already knocked once. rustling was heard on the other side, but that was just about it.

"i told you already shitty hair. i'm going to bed!" you click your tongue, then knock again.

"i swear to god if i come out here and your shitty, no brain--" he pulls the door open with not-so-subtle force to see your soft grin greeting you back. his expression softens, but his eyebrows remain furrowed, his body tense and guarded.

"hey, bakugo. can i come in?" he makes no prominent movement, but his eyes follow yours. an unreadable look scans your presence, but he nods and slides over.

"what's up," he spoke up after the pregnant silence you two endured after getting comfortable.

"i just wanted to say thank you. thank you for helping me and protecting me when everything was going on. i fixed things with ei . . and mina hasn't spoken to me either.

"a good thing, right?" an understated smirk could be heard in his tone, and you chuckled, your breath going smooth again.

"thank you." he nods, shoving at your knee. you get up and exit his room, the conversation turning out more manageable than you anticipated. you practically skip towards eijiro's room, knocking on it a couple of times before he opens it, and you pounce on him like you wanted to for the first half of the day.

you two lay next to each other, facing each other with your fingers intertwined. your breathing combined with his could be the only thing heard amid the night, and the moonlight peeking through the blinds just hovered over you two.

in moments like these, you try and rewind. you attempt to rewind to where it all started, and you find yourself smiling at the small glimpses of memory you could grasp. the transition from how it started and what it formed felt surreal, but in the place that you are now, you couldn't say you weren't happy with the result.

"eijiro?"

"hm?"

"would you-- uh-- would you like to go outside and train?"

even in the dark, his smile illuminated the room, outshining the moon in the process. he grabs your hand and pulls you up simultaneously, stumbling on your feet while regaining balance, but you had no time.

"whoever taps out first loses!"

©KUROSH1MA