𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

didn't do anything but leave you startled and tense, and it didn't go unnoticed. it had been about a week since your little talk with kirishima and he clearly saw your distraught presence. although he wanted to comfort you and help you, it had been an extremely busy week for the both of you, so you couldn't see him until that friday.

you once again sat with the group, their chatter overpowering the other tables. you however, were way quieter than usual and the table took sign of it immediately.

"so, how's your studies y/n?" sero leans his head on the palm of his hand, his tongue wiggling the toothpick that stood between his lips.

"i've been doing better." you send a soft smile, picking your untouched food. he slightly pouts, his eyes darting to the rest of the table. everyone seemed to notice the unfamiliar behavior, their faces contorted in confusion. mina had a look of amusement, almost like her odd behavior entertained her. he scowls, switching his gaze to kirishima's, his eyes softening when he fully looked at him.

he looked so, sad. it was rare for kirishima to show anything but happiness and joy, so this change in behavior really startled sero.

little did they all know, kirishima had already been upset since he confessed, because it was you all along. he didn't want some other girl, he wanted you.

and he definitely wasn't dumb enough to realize that mina's jealous rage was getting in the way. he had known her for too long not to know, but if only he knew her motive.

mina wanted him. she craved him. the way his simple touch could easily draw her in wasn't something that comes along very often. they both know that.

she had him wrapped around her little finger at one point. he was obsessed with the way she held him, the way she simply held his hand to walk down the school hallway.

the way she would confidently abuse his lips with her own. the way she touched every corner of his exposed body. it was almost like a drug. she was obsessed with him, still is, so the thought of losing him to someone he just met didn't sit well with her. she was absolutely determined to keep him, but there was also the bit of doubt that sat in the corner of her thoughts.

he completely cut ties with her a year ago once finding out who she really was. she had cheated on him with todoroki, but no one knows he knows, and they believe no one knows either.

he had then made up a fake excuse for the breakup, stating that he wouldn't be able to give her enough attention due to his following hero work, which wasn't necessarily an excuse, but it was some way to get out of that relationship. he absolutely loved her, desired her, but after that he shook it off, walking ahead like nothing had happened and that was that between the two.

his hand softly grazes over hers that sat under the table, her gazed state flinching. she looks down, her cheeks flushed, but she complied, intertwining her fingers with his.

he smiles down at the contact, but jerks his look away, a perfusive blush clearly present.

sero then has a soft smile on his face. the whole table felt their warm aura. no one would be able to miss the way they felt for each other.

if only they really knew

her body was leaned up against his body, his shoulder supporting her back. she held a book in her hand, goosebumps littering her skin. she was freezing cold and it didn't help that kirishima could feel her shivers.

"hey, lean up a second." you get up without any questions, too indulged in the book. he walks to his closet, pulling out an oversized sweatshirt. he lets out the hand that held the sweatshirt, your lidded eyes finding it. a small blush covers your cheeks, but nonetheless you grab it, your body soon hidden under it.

it smelled like him. you take a deep whiff, inaudible enough to where he couldn't hear it. it smelled exactly like how he smelled when he took a shower after a long sparring session. the scent clouded your mind and you couldn't help but to take a few more intakes.

besides the aroma, you instantly felt warm and the shivers went away. he softly smiled, tucking his shoulder back under your back. he loved the contact, so as long as you were comfortable, he was too.

"this story is so- pretty." you allow the book to fall in your lap, a soft smile grazing against your face. he breaks his attention away from his english work, his head hovering over your shoulder.

"what's it about?" his breath tickles your ear lobe and you sigh, shifting in your spot.

"well, it's about these high schoolers who cross paths only because the girl has to paint him due to him winning a festival and during that they fall in love and it's so cute." you mark your spot, shutting the book.

"sounds like a cheesy love story." you slap his arm and he laughs, focusing on his studies again. comforting silence fills the air and you turn your head, observing his work,

"so, i've heard."

"about?"

"you and mina." you visibly felt him freeze. your face slightly drops, but you wrap an arm around his bulky shoulder.

"you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."

"where did you hear it?"

"shinsou." you both snicker. your head falls against his bed and he does the same, exhaling.

"do you really wanna know?" you nod, turning your body to face him.

"alright."

©KUROSH1MA

©KUROSH1MA