𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

of the nurses office blinds your eyes as you slowly wake up. you gradually sit up, your head beginning to throb as you adjust to the white lights.

a figure enters the room, holding a small look of worry.

"hey kid- you okay?" his purple hair looked more disheveled than usual, like it was harshly pulled.

"yeah- i think so- what happened?" your words were stiff and solid. you really didn't know what happened during the battle and after you passed out. everything was a blur from that point, after.

"well, you put up a good fight, but ended up falling out of the ring and hitting your head pretty hard. luckily, it's only a minor bump." you sigh. you really wanted to win, but you gave yourself enough credit for keeping up with him, at least.

another figure pops up in the doorway. he sends you a soft pity smile.

"i'll be outside." shinso rubs your back and walks out, leaving you and kirishima alone.

"hey i'm- really sorry for- knocking you out." your gaze meets his guilty ones, and you send a genuine grin, playfully shoving his arm.

"don't even apologize. we both were in the moment, but i'm fine—" he gives you an apologetic look and you scoff.

"don't look at me like that. i don't like it." he bows and apologizes.

an uncomfortable silence fell upon you two. you were fidgeting with your fingers, while his eyes kept flickering between the floor and your figure.

"why aren't you in class 3-a?" the question shocked you. i mean, who really even asks that?

"uhm— i don't know? i guess i didn't get recommended?" you weren't really sure how to answer that question, since no one took the time to ask anyways.

"oh no! i'm saying— you have such an amazing quirk— you were really tough out there." a tad bit flustered, you smile, fiddling with your fingers again. "thank you."

he nods his head, sending you a big grin.

"would you— like to help me get better?" the question came out of nowhere. his eyes were wide, darting at you. no one had ever asked him for help, so he was convinced that no one needed his help, but your recent question said otherwise.

"u— uhm...yeah! yeah yeah, sure." he stutters up with his jumbled words, making you giggle.

"then— it's settled. outside your dorm tonight at 9." shinso heard the whole conversation, softly smiling. that was his cue to enter and disrupt the moment.

"f/n, they said you were able to go." kirishima looked at the male, nodding in understanding.

you carefully step off of the bed, losing balance. shinso helps you regain it, holding your arms up from under.

you both walk out, seeing kiri leaning against the wall.

"at 9." you hold eye contact, smiling. a small blush covers his cheeks, but he smiles and nods. you were quite excited for this. this sneaking out thing was pretty new to you, since you had no reason to sneak out before.

"what was that about?" you shake your head, still with a smile on your face.

"don't worry about it." you continue to walk, thinking about that night.

" you continue to walk, thinking about that night

©KUROSH1MA