𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘

"𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐘/𝐍, 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄!"

your name was called from the distant. you look over, finding kirishima aggressively waving in your direction. he sat at a table with five other people, which were unknown to you at the current moment.

"why is he calling you over?" shinso stood proudly behind you, holding a tray up to his chest.

"not sure, should i head over?" it wasn't like you didn't want to go over there, but you didn't know if you felt welcomed enough, comfortable to say the least. shinso flicked the back of your head. you whine, rubbing at the sore spot.

"it's whatever you wanna do kid, i'll be over there if you're being a wuss." he yawns, slugging to his usual lunch spot. you take a deep breath, making your way to the loud table.

he ushers you to sit next to him. you comply, placing your lunch tray down first. everyone was involved in their own conversation until kirishima interrupts. they all look over to you.

"guys, this is my friend, f/n, f/n, this is the bakusquad, bakugo, denki, sero, jirou, and mina!" he points to everyone as he states the names. they all happily greet you, some more enthusiastic than others.

"you're that girl that kirishima went up against in the sports festival, you're sick!" denki sticks out his fist, and you smile as everyone agrees, fist pumping him.

"you're the explosion guy." you point, recognizing him. he scoffs, eating his food.

"and you're that girl that beat that guys ass! you're pretty cool!" you point to the girl with pink skin. she sends a smug smile.

"thank you, you were pretty cool yourself." she places her head on her palm, giving you a sweet smile. you smile back, slumping down.

you begin to eat, conversion in conversation as best as you can. someone nudges you shoulder, and you look over, seeing kirishima lean in, but shifting to your ear.

"we're meeting up tonight, right?" you freeze, happily nodding. he pulls away, showing his bright smile.

but little did you two know, mina was glaring straight at you. she rolls her eyes, muttering under her breathe. bakugo notices, furrowing his eyebrows.

what you didn't know was that kirishima and mina were best friends. they had been close ever since middle school, and they grew even closer coming to ua together. it was always the same thing with kirishima, and bakugo knew it. whenever bakugo tried telling him that something was off with mina, even something so small, he doubted it.

he only knew the good version of mina, so he refused to believe something that has to do with her and toxic because it simply just didn't click for him.

they get back to chatting like normal, and lunch was eventually over. kirishima had asked to walk you to class and of course, you couldn't say no.

"your friends are pretty cool." your hands were hugging each other, tucked behind your back. he had his hands dug inside his pockets.

"yeah, pretty manly right?" you nod, stopping in front of your designated class.

"it's here." you look down, tongue tied. you both had realized that the closer you became, the weirder it became. not necessarily weird, but frustratedly awkward. it was as if something, anything, was blocking your path from progressing, and it was annoying.

he ruffs your hair, continuing your way of bonding.

"tonight? we can practice if you'd like. i don't have much studying to do." his hands slide to the back of his neck, rubbing it in nervousness. you happily nod, waving him off.

he begins to walk to his class, hands tucked in his pockets again.

"hey bestie!" mina wrapped an arm around kirishima's shoulder, slightly slumping over his tall figure.

"hey mina." he shared a smile with her, looking back ahead.

"so, y/n. she's...interesting." mina giggles.

"interesting?" his head faces her, seeing the smuggest grin. his eyebrows were slightly furrowed. her head turns towards his, a little too close for comfort.

"oh! nothing nothing..." her voice had lowered down to a mumble and he hesitantly nods, looking back towards his front. his mood had drastically dropped since he split ways with you, and she immediately noticed. it was annoying her to the max.

why can't i affect him like this.

her hand darts to his, holding it with a sense of security. he looks down, a small blush creeping up on his face. he allows her hand to intertwine with his, walking into their class.

the weird affection catches bakugo's eye. his eyes furrowed, looking up to see kirishima's flustered face and minas smirk. kirishima was as dense as ever, and it was sad that bakugo caught on to mina's act faster than he did. it was almost embarrassing. he scoffs, already feeling the irk mark forming on his forehead.

 he scoffs, already feeling the irk mark forming on his forehead

©KUROSH1MA