𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎, 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃

𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐃!

𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐃!

after multiple failed attempts throughout multiple school days, you were finally able to get the note to his desk safety. however, all you could do was hope that it stayed in the right hands, so as you waited the few days for a reply, you would spare glances at kirishima any chance you could get.

you ultimately got a reply about a week later, a sticky note placed neatly at the corner of your desk, which read—

𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘧/𝘯, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬. 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘵 11 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 <3

      - 𝘬𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘦.

you reread the note, scanning over the words to really process it all. your stomach tingled with nervousness and delight all in one, the words engraved in your head. you would finally get an answer.

the night sky had only been illuminated with the crescent moon and the scattering stars when you step foot in front of the U.A. dorms. it was a breezy night, not too humid, but not too windy. it was perfect.

and you assumed from the perfect setting that these next few minutes would be perfect too, but that thought seemingly flew to the back of your head when mina walks out, all smug. you seemed to halt, your smile shortly altering into a nervous grin.

"oh f/n, it's so nice to see you here! i didn't think you would show up." mina held a prideful smile on her face, a little too big for your liking. her hands were snug behind her back, the plaid pink skirt and the tight white top she wore complimenting her cotton candy tinted skin. the closer she got to you, the better you could see the water droplets falling down her curls. she looked incredible.

and her appearance single handedly made you question why you even wore something so comfortable, but before you could even look more into the detail, she was right in front of you, head tilted and eyes wandering.

"ah— you look great, honestly. a for effort, but i wouldn't waste your time. he's got his eye on someone already."

"and who would that be?" you furrow your eyebrows, your hands clenching on your sides. you could feel the heat already building up at the center of your palms, her words getting to you easier than you believed.

"me of course. oh come on, you can't be that oblivious, can you?" her facial expressions pushed a scowl, clicking your teeth in annoyance.