𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐘

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔.𝐀. 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋

was coming to an end. you had survived the obstacle course and the calvary battle, but there was one final event that you were waiting for.

minutes go by, not knowing that the time was flying by faster than you thought. you hadn't realized it then as you paced back and forth through the hooded hallway, but it was finally your turn.

a figure lightly tapped your shoulder, taking you out of your nervous trance. spinning around, you find yourself bumping into a broad chest.

the figure's shadow overpowered your small frame. you were reluctant to look up, feeling as if it was someone you were completely unfamiliar with, until the figure ruffs your hair.

"it's your turn." your gaze travels up to the males violet eyes and you softly grin.

"is it really? it's been like- hours." you shake your head in disbelief as you begin to walk down the hallway, making your way to the platform in the center of the stadium.

"it's only been thirty minutes kid, now go kick some ass for me, will ya?" his half-lidded eyes send an encouraging look, bringing your spirits up just a little. you turn your head, just enough to see his fit frame and send him a thumbs up.

you turn your head, walking out of the corridor and into the stadium. cheers erupted around you as you make your way to the concrete platform.

your opponent was ready and prepared. he had previously stretched and gave himself a small pep talk with some positive affirmations in between. he wasn't the type to get too cocky however, he wasn't going to let you win due to his silly insecurities.

standing straight, you make eye contact with your rival. he has a goofy smirk on his face, getting any type of good reaction out of you. you wanted to smile back, but your nerves were rapidly kicking in, so instead, you send a thumbs up.

"introducing eijiro kirishima and y/n l/n. we're starting in 3...2...1-" a blair goes off and you run in. your right hand was charging up your flames as the countdown began, so you were already charged enough to form your first weapon; a hatchet.

you grip the hatchet and lift it over your head, then slam it down on the floor beneath causing the ground to shake. blue flames ripple towards your opponent and he jumps back, dodging the fire.

you grew a bit light headed, but you had no time to think before he hardens his body and charges towards you. taking a deep breath, you charge your flames again, making a shield to protect yourself from the next attack, which worked. he fights against the shield, but jumps back, hissing in pain.

the shield turns into light fires, absorbing into your body.

"your quirk is pretty cool." you stumble back in shock. you weren't really expecting to hear something like that, especially in a situation like this.

the next weapon you create is a crowbar. seeing the item in your hands sent a little shiver up his body, but he hardens up, charging towards the blue creation.

you place your hands on both sides of the horizontal bar and prepare for impact.

his arms shield his neck, hardening even more. nervousness overtook your body, as you feared that you would get thrown out of the stage, but luckily as he collided with your weapon, you kept your firm stance.

you two begin to spar. there was one hand in the middle of the crowbar now, while you used the right hand to charge, just for any emergency.

you were getting tired, feeling the weapon cool down and blow up, but you weren't going to give up this easily. your right hand jerks forward, blasting the charged flames to his chest. he flies back, hitting the pavement pretty hard. you wince for him. hurting people was definitely not what you wanted, but this was super important to you and you weren't going to give that up.

as you make eye contact with him, you were able to fully see his features. he's still holding a soft grin on his face, even after all this action. his shirt had a few holes in them after your flames make contact, but it seemed like everything else was in good shape.

he's in really good shape

you share a moment of silence. the only sound you could hear was the audiences cheers and calls. wind harshly blew towards your body, adding to the blue flames on your hand. he finally had a clear view of your appearance.

your eyebrows were furrowed and your eyes were darted in his direction as your hand blows behind you. even though you held a stern look, in his perspective you looked like the sweetest girl. he didn't have time to think about things like this, at least right now. maybe later.

she was completely worn out at this point. sweat poured down her face and body and she was rapidly panting.

her movements were stiff, trying her best to regain as much energy as she could at the moment, but her opponent wasn't going to allow her. they both knew how serious this was, so out of instinct, they take a deep breath and run in, harshly colliding into each other.

a huge boom erupted in the stadium. from the audiences perspective, all you could see was blue smoke, clouding around the platform.

it became a little too quiet. everyone was at the edge, waiting to see what the scene looked like when the fog clears. many people were cheering for the strong boy, while a few were cheering for the badass girl who kept up with his forces, which looked hard for many people.

the smoke clears up, allowing a clear view for everyone.

gasps echoed through the stadium, before cheers erupted.

kirishima somehow fought against your blast, shielding his face with his hardened arms. however, you weren't able to grasp your footing, causing you to be pushed out of the ring, knocked out cold.

 however, you weren't able to grasp your footing, causing you to be pushed out of the ring, knocked out cold

©KUROSH1MA