Izuku laughs beside him.

" Good thing you don't live on the same floor as me or you would have heard all the countless times my smoke alarms have gone off after my sad attempts to cook"

Katsuki chuckles.

" What the fuck Deku, how do you even survive"

The greenett giggles.

" Take out from Jade"

The blonde rolls his eyes as he meets an emerald gaze.

" That shits no good for you all the time. Guess I'll have to start making extra and drop it by your place"

Izuku let's his gaze hold as he speaks.

" Well.. as long as you promise to stay and eat it with me I definitely won't complain"

Katsuki feels that skip of his heart that seems so effortless around this enchanting waiter who has powers he's not aware of yet.

He smiles slightly giving a nod.

" Yeah, we'll see. Anyway let's eat"

The two sat at the blondes kitchen table eating and talking, well Izuku talked mostly while Katsuki listened to stories of his work day and random subjects.

The conversation was easy, light. Speaking with Izuku and listening to him talk was calming, relaxing, he was like a warm summer breeze that surrounds you and warms you from the inside out. Getting to know him was so new yet somehow he felt so familiar.

He hardly realized that two hours had gone by, two hours where he was finally caught up in something other than painful memories and that bastard who had betrayed him. Two hours spent swept up in pretty green eyes and a smile that won't quit but as fucking great as this has been he knows they have a deeper subject to touch on, one that's now causing a knot to form in his stomach because he knows this talk requires him to dig deep and try to get his feelings out of his head and into the room, something that has never been easy, but maybe those green eyes across the table are worth it.

He clears his throat after he clears the dishes from the table and nods tward the living room sofa.

" Let's go sit where it's more comfortable"

Izuku gives a pretty smile while he follows the blonde who he can see is nervous.

He looks at the blonde with gentle eyes seeing Katsuki seated next to him staring out the window with a nervous lost look.

He speaks softly watching the blonde turn in his direction.

" Kacchan, it's been a great night, dinner was amazing and I had a good time rambling on to you about anything I could think of. If you aren't up for anymore tonight that's fine, I can go"

Crimson eyes lock on to emerald.

" No.. I don't really want you to go yet and .. I mean the real reason for this whole night was so that we could talk about this shit. I'm just not good at it but, no don't go Deku"

Izuku smiles.

" Ok then, I won't go but don't force yourself Kacchan"

Crimson eyes glance back outside as he speaks.

" This shit is never going to be easy for me, so we mise well talk about it now, and like I keep saying I'm horrible at this shit so if I what I'm saying makes no sense I'm fucking sorry, but I'm going to try"

" That's all I can ask for and ...stop being so hard on yourself. I'm a good listener, we'll sort through it ok? So ..no pressure"

There's a few beats of silence before Katsuki takes a deep breath staring into the flames of the fire place. He scoffs lightly as a slight smirk forms.