𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿: 𝚂𝚎𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎

"Everywhere? What do you mean everywhere?" Hopper asked, his hands anxiously fidgeting with the brim of his hat

"Everywhere? What do you mean everywhere?" Hopper asked, his hands anxiously fidgeting with the brim of his hat. The party was back out in the lobby of Harrington Real Estate, Steve's office having become too crowded and stuffy. 

Eleven shook her head, trying to find the words to explain what she had seen in the void. "I found her, but not her. I think I contacted other universes."

"So what are you saying, that she's in another universe?" 

"Possibly," Eleven answered sullenly, her face suddenly falling. "Either way, I can't find her."

Hopper began to pace anxiously, heavy breaths exhaling through his nostrils. Despite it being cold outside, he suddenly felt very hot and had to take his coat off. He couldn't lose her again, he couldn't. Hopper's footsteps became the only noise in Harrington Real Estate as everybody descended into their thoughts. 

After a couple minutes of silence passed, Will stepped forward with an idea. "Maybe we can't find her, but maybe we can find someone who knows where she is." 

Everybody glanced at each other in confusion when Dustin's eyes suddenly lit up. "Quinn!" he shouted, the thought escaping through his mouth the second it crossed his mind. "She was the last person to see Sarah, she might know where she is."

"As far as we know, Quinn could have killed her!" Lucas replied, shrugging in apology when he caught Hopper's eyes. "I'm just saying, she could be dangerous."

"No," Eleven said firmly, her voice carrying through the room. "She's alive, I know that much." A beat of silence passed before Eleven spoke again, her features fixed in contemplation. "I'm going back in."

Hopper opened his mouth to voice his opposition to the idea but stopped himself before any words could come out. He had to trust that Eleven was capable of recognizing her own limits. And selfishly, he'd do whatever it took to get Sarah back. "Fuck," he swore under his breath, expelling all his anxiety in a single word.