𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Here we go again!

Hello and thank you for choosing to read my story (or even just take a peek)! This is the sequel to "001" and continues the story of One/Sarah Hopper. If you haven't read "001", I'd recommend doing so first, but there is a recap in the next couple chapters if you want to keep going. Before you begin reading, however, please read through the following important information.

★ ━━ WARNING: Strong language. There are also mentions of blood, death, violence, abuse, neglect, manipulation, alcohol, and implied mental illness. Please read at your own discretion.

☆ ━━ All fictional characters and places belong to the creators of Stranger Things in exception to the Diagonal, Quinn Mason, James, Adam, and some minor characters.

★ ━━ This story follows the events of "001", so everything beyond season 2 of Stranger Things did not occur as it did in the show. Also, this story was begun before and follows a story that was completed before season 4 was released, so many of the major plot points revealed in season 4 are not the same in this story, as this story is an AU (alternate universe) that follows what was known from canon in season one and season two (with some small changes to dates and events) before season four was released.

☆ ━━ Regarding Sarah Hopper: When I began writing this series, two things were not very clear in canon (at least to me): the spelling of her name and her birth year. I believe that both have since been confirmed as contradicting to what is in this story, but since this story is an AU, it will remain as is. 

★ ━━ This story also does not follow any of the official books, comics, or other Stranger Things-related media. I'd like to get into them one day, but so far I have not, so my knowledge on them is minimal.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!

★ Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy! ☆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Special Dedication:

EVERYONE ❤

Extra Special Dedications:

liminal_faceskamalaskhanweirdo_loves_eggos

Malefecentlyfangirl_centralABpmGilbert

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━