Chapter 42

BELLA'S POV

we finished eating

james : listen Bella i have somethings to do so i'll see you later okay ?

me: yes of course , but can i ask you something

him : anything

i smirk a little then pretend to be shy , i look down to my hands and say

me : can i walk around and see the house and the garden ?

he smile

him : yes of course love , after all this is your house too .

he lean and kiss me , ughh !! after that he leave !! great , i need to see the house and where the exits are ! thattfucker believe everything i say to him .

i walk out of the dining room and start to walk around the house , it was beautiful , the living room was big , with a big TV and an amazing bookshelf.

but what i really liked is the music room , there was a lot of albums and records and instruments , and on the sofa lays a beautifu guitar and a piece of paper and a pen , i took it , it was a song , i didn't know James write songs .

after that i walk out the the garden , there was a swing , i sit on it and look at the beautiful forest that surround the house , if i wasn't kidnapped i actually would have enjoyed staying here .

i was lost in my thoughts when i hurd my name

.....: Bella ?

i turn around to find a guy , he look older then me but not too much ,23 maybe , he was handsome , and had a very good body , very musceld .

me : yes ?

he come closer to me , he look around us then sit next to me and talk really low

him : am Jason ...am a friend of Ed's ..and am gonna help you get out of here

me : OMG !! are you serious ?

him : shhh be quit and yes !!

me : but h-how ??

him : am trying to figure something out ! but don't worry i'll get you out .

i hug him tightly

me :thank you so much

him : no problem , but for now .. here

he give me a phone

him : call Harry he is very worried about you

me : H-Harry ?? h-he know ?

him : yes he know and he is doing everything he can to find out this place

me : what do you mean ? can't you tell him ?

him : no , when we come here everyone has to be blindfolded , no one know where are we exactly !

i sigh

me : okay thank you so much

him : yeah no problem , you can talk to Harry but make sure you give me back the phone before James come back so that he won't find out about this .

i nod and he walk away , i look at the phone in my hand , i look at the last number that's been called , Ed ! i call it ..

HARRY'S POV

we were still sitting planing on how are we gonna find out the place and how are we gonna attack when Ed's phone ring

Ed : Hello ? .....oh yeah just a minute