Chapter 35

i wake up the next morning to an umpty bed , i get out of the bed and start walking around looking for Harry , when i spot him in the balcony , his back was facing me , and his was tense i could see it from his back muscles ,i was about to go to him when the door knocked , he turn around and when he saw me heading to open the door he turn back !

i opne the door to find the women who brought us the beg yesterday

her : good morning Miss , Mr.Anderson want you and Mr.Styles to join him for breakfest down stairs

me : morning , okay thank you we will be there soon .

and with that she left , and i close the door and turn to talk to Harry but didn't find him , then i hurd the shower went on ! basterd !! .

we walk out of the room , he didn't say a word to me !! as we got into the elevator i turn to him

me : Harry !! talk to me please !!

him : i have nothing to say Bella !

me : after everything we been through ! you gonna get mad because of a stupid thing !!

him : YES !! that's me ! am stupid ! i am not a fucking gentleman or fucking prince charming !! and i'll never will be !!

me : i don't fucking want you to be !!! why don't you understand that Harry !!! if i wanted a fucking gentleman i would have been gone a long time ago ! but i don' t , i want this stupid sexy bed boy...

i wrap my arms around his neck

me : i want you Harry .....

he wrap his arms around me and hug me realy tight , then he give a little kiss just before the elevator open up .

we walk out to find a man waiting fro us , he took us to a big room in the back , where Dad and James are already sitting on the table waiting for us

me : good morning

i kiss my dad on the cheek and sit down between Harry and James , and we start eating .

we were eating in silence when suddenly Dad said

dad : so James .....aren't gonna show Bella the present you been working on for her !!

James : ahhh yeah !!! come on Bella i need to show it to you !!

i look at Harry and say in a wishper

me : i'll be back soon , promise .

and then James take my hand and lead me outside .

HARRY'S POV

as that jerk take Bella and went outside , i put down my coffe , i wanna beat the shit out of him ugghhh !! then out of no where her dad say

him : so Harry .......did you buy your ticket yet ?

me : what ticket sir ?

him : your plan ticket ! to get home

me : ohhh .......no i haven't yet

is he fucking serious !!

him : well i did for you ! your flight is tonight !

me : does Bella know ?

him : she will after your gone !

me : so you want me to just let her go and go back without even say goodbye to her ?

him : well , your job was to get her to here and you did , there is no need for you to stay here !!

me : well i think that it up to me to decide that .....Paul

him : well you can stay here if you want ...but stay out of Bella's life !

me : why ? i am not gonna stay away from her !!

him : listen Styles ...i know boys like you ....your no good for her !!

me : she is a big girl she can decide what's good for her !!

him : listen , she spend her life unhappy ! she deserve to be happy now !!

okay that's it !! i push the chair and stand up then i walk over to him

me : she spend her life unhappy because of you !! and who told you that she isn't happy with me ?!

him : i know your life style !! it's not the right thing for her !!

me : yeah ? and what's right for her ?

him : James .....he is a good boy ! he will make her happy , and she will have the life she deserve !!

and then it all klicked !! she was planing this from the start

me : no !no you don't have the right !!

i said that as i start to back away from him !!! no !! Bella won't go with him ! he love me !!!! right ? she love me !! s........!! shit i need to get to her !!!

i run out of the door looking for her ...

BELLA'S POV

James had brought me a skateboard , that he made himself , it was so beautiful , it was coverd with a lot of cool designes!! i was trying it in the parking lot !

James : hey look out there are rocks here !!

me : don't worry am a pro...

shit !!! i felt , he start laughing while helping up

him : pro my ass !!

me : shut up !!

he laugh , and i continue skating , he was standing a little far , so i skate thowerd him , i was almost there when i hit an other rock and fall forward

landing on top of James , but he didn't seam to mind , cause he wrap his arms around me

him : i need to teach you how to skate !!

me : i know how to skate ! but there is a lot of rocks here

him : yeah yeah !!

we start to laugh , then i hear a door open , i look up to find Harry standing by the back door of the hotel looking at us ....