chapter 5

shi ! shit ! what am i going to say i can't tell him my story i don't even know him !!

me:i-i .... i felt !

him : seriously do you think am an idiot ?

me laughing : with the cream all over your face i have to say yes .

he wipe the cream and start laughing . we talk about small thing over breakfest ! and thank

God he didn't bring up the scar again .

after breakfest we were heading back to my place , and when he arrived he tunr off the car and look at me then say 

him : if you ever say to anyone about the cream i will kill you

and we both start laughing !

me : thank you Harry !

him : for what !?

me : for...yesterday and this morning

him laughing : you  should be cursing the hell out of me right now ! i practically took you gainst your will !

oh if only you know ...

me : well ! i really don't care if you did ! but i had the best time in a long time .

i was looking at my hands and suddenly he lift my chin with his hand and lean in kissing me on the lips ! GOD !! thoes lips !

and when i open the door and was going to get out he grabed my hand

him : hey !! here !

and he gaved me a paper

me : what's this ?

him : my number ! if you feel low and want to have an other amaing night just call me .

i smirk

me : oh ! you know you enjoyed it too

and he laugh

me : see you later ! cream face !

and with that i get out and head to the house that i share with the boys .

i walk in still smiling to be greeted with a very ....very angry Derek on the couch

him : so........i am guessing that fucking Styles all night put that smile on your face !?

me : serouisly Derek !

he get up nd start walking to me

him : i am dead serious Bella !! what took you so long ! or you guys had morning sex too !!

okay ! that was it ! he know that i have a bad temper and he just had to ruin my good mood

me :  YOU KNOW WHAT DEREK !! FUCK YOU I HAD TO FUCK A GUY JUST FOR YOU !! DO YOU THINK I WANTED THAT ! HUH !

he was silent

me : you never appreciate the things i do for you and for your gang do you !!

him i-i....

me : you know what ! just leave it ! i am tierd nd i don't need your bullshit right now !

and with that i head to my room to take a nice shower !! i have to say i am a good liar ! with all the " i had to do it for you bullshit " Damnn girl !! HAHAHAH .

after i take a nice hot shower , i walk back to the kitchen to find something to east , but when i was in the hallway making my way i hurd wishpers ! like tw people talking bery quit , i sneak a little look to see  Derek and Sam standing in the kitchen with their backs to me , they were tlking really quit so i moved a little closer to try and listen , but i wish i didn't cause what i hurd left me shocked ..... did he just said ........