Chapter 37

BELLA'S POV

i walk out of the room with tears runing down my face ! i-i thought he liked me !! i thought i was his ! GOD am so stupid , i shouldn't have felt for him ! i mean he told me when we first meat that he don't do the dating shit ! but me the stupid ass that i am ! i just had to fall for the bad boy ....

i need to get a drink , i walk down and ask for the bar , i sit down on one of the stool and order a vodka .

after my third drink i get up , i start walking to the back garden , but when i pass the back door , i see him putting his bags in the car , my eyes fill with tears , he see me and walk over to me

Harry : Bella .....please understan that am doing this for you

i laugh sarcastically

me : that's what they all say Harry ! but it's okay i understand !

him : no i...

i don't let him finish , i hug him tightly

me : say Hi to the boys for me ...take care Harry .

and with that i walk away , i could feel his eyes on me but i just keep going .

as i walk in the room , the tears fall down my cheek , i could still smell his parfum in the air , i sit down down on the bed but then i remember that am going to meet dad so i took a quick shower , put on some clothes and went down to where he was .

as i walk in the room , he was sitting with James

dad : there's my baby girl , how are you my dear , i hurd about Harry am very sorry

i give him a little smile

me : thanx daddy

i sit down next to James and he wrap his arm around my shoulder , i lean on him , he was sweet and a good friend but he wasn't Harry , it didn't feel the same way that it fealt when i lean into Harry .

James : you know what !! we should go out tonight , you need to have some fun

dad : that sound like a good idea ! what do you say Bella , you should go out kids !

me : yeah whatever

James : cool, how about you go and change your clothes then we will go out for dinner

me: okay

James : great , i'll come to your room.

i nod and walk out , i really could use some fun right now !

as i walk in my room , i put on a black short dress and my leather jacket , i aplay some make up and am ready .

James nock the door and i open up , he had jeans , a white t-shirt and a leather jacket too , he was good looking i had to give him that !

him : you look beautiful

me : thank you , so do you

him : yeah , we're matching .

i laugh and we walk out of the hotel to his black BMW .

ECLIPSE OF THE CAR RIDE

the restaurent was nice , not too fancy and not shitty , we were sitting in the back , and a s we were waiting for our food , me and James were making fun of a couple that were sitting not very far from us , i know that it's not polite but James actually took my mind of Harry a little ..

HARRY'S POV

as i walk in the house , the boys come to great me

Niall : where is Bella ?

me :s-she didn't came !

Zayn : but she will ...right ?

me : no , she is not coming back ...