Chapter 26

after a long drive we arrive to the hotel , it was nice not too fancy and not some shit hole , as soon as Harry turn off the car am out , i don't even look at him .

he walk around to get the bags but i snatch mine from his hands and start going inside , i could feel his eyes on me but i don't turn to him .

as we go to the reception , i stand next to him but i don't look at his direction , there was a very good looking man in the reception , so i give him my best smile

me : hello

him : well hello gorgeous , what can i do for you ?

i smirk , teasing time !! i lean a little on the counter and say to him

me : well you can do a lot of things for me hotty !

him : am at your service babe ,!

me : well it 's good to know i......

Harry : we need a room !

the man look at Harry then back at me , but i just roll my eyes

me : he mean two !

Harry : no i know what i fucking mean ! and i need a rome now !!!

i look at him and his eyes are dark , his face was full of anger , so i decide to just go with him , i roll my eyes at him and turn to the guy again .

after he found us a room and me and Harry fight over who is going to pay , but when i saw that he is really pissed i just let him pay !

we take the kee and start to head over to the elevator , the receptuion dude shout

him : Hey !! my name is Patrick !

i turn to him and shout back

me : am Bella , see you later .

and i wink at him , he wink back , then we go into the elevator .

as soon as the door is closed i find myself poushed against the wall , Harry was inshes away from my face , i look into his eyes to see something ......anger maybe !! i guess that when he said that his demons take over him he wasn't laying , he got even closer to me and i have to say i was kind of scard , with the look in his eyes !! then he said with a tone full of anger and rage

Harry : listen to me am gonna say this one time ! DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN !

me : what are you talking about ?

Harry : you fucking know what am talking about ! don't you fucking ever do that again !!

me : i......

i got interrapted by the door opening , and Harry got out , i follow him with my bag .

as he open the door and get in i get in and throw my bag on the floor , the room was suprisenly big

me : listen to me you fucking jerk !!!! am tierd of your mood swings okay !!! i don't even know what did i said or do to make you that pissed ! one time your joking then you start snapping and all !

Harry : i ...............ughhh fuck !!

me : fuck ? that's all you had to say ! you know you don't have to be here with me okay ?

Harry : oh that wasn't what you said in the irport few hours ago !!

me : well i didn't think you would be such pain in the ass !!

Harry : me !!! pain in the ass !!! really ??

me : yes !! listen to me ! if your going to be like this the whole time ! i am not gonna put up with your mood swings !!!

i turn around and start heading out of the room

Harry : WHERE ARE YOU GOING !!

me : AM GOING TO FUCK PATRIK AT LEAST HE SEAMS NICE ENOUGH !!!

as i turn the knob , i feel him pulling me by my elbow

me : let me go !!!

Harry : ARE YOU FUCKING KIDING ME RIGHT NOW !!!

me : I SAID LET ME GO YOU DICK !!

but he don't let me go but he tight his grip , he is really hurting me !!

me : Harry ....your hurting me !! please !!

and with that something click in his face and he let me go and back away , i rub my elbow

Harry : i-i......am so sorry Bella , i-i ....

i don't say nothing to him , i start to open the door when i hear him say

Harry : i-i was pissed cause you brought up the anger shit and all in the car and ..

me : and ??

Harry : let's sit down first !

he walk to the couch and sit down then he looked at me and i swear i saw tears in his eyes but he quickly wipe it away , i walk to the couch and sit down across from him , he look down and take a deep breath , he really look hurt !!

Harry : it was 2 years ago , i-i felt in love with a girl named Marry ! s-she was so beautiful , kind , funny , and innocent , she run away from her home to come and live with me cause her familly didn't like me that much , she lived with me and the boys in the house .

he take a deep breath

Harry : we went to a Race in town one time , and there was this very dangerous man called ..Mark , he was in the Race too , and when i won , i took his car but what i didn't know that his car had ......it had a lot of drugs in it , yet we didn't saw it .....and on her birthday i took her out for dinner , and as we were heading to the restaurent , we got attacked ......by Mark and his men , i run away from then it all happend so fast , one minute i was looking behind to see if they were following us , then the next minute i hear her scream then a car hit us and he went flying in the air then our car keapt rolling down the road ! when i woke up i was in the hospital and ......she was dead , and i was left with this to remind me of that day .

he got up and pulled his pants down a little to reveale a scar next to his V line ....