"No, I'm going to bite." Zhou Xiaomiao also left a tooth mark on his other cheek, and shook his head proudly.

Si Huayang patted his little ass: "Naughty."

"...kekekekekekekeke!" A frantic coughing sound suddenly appeared in the conference room, and the weak Nanyang choked: "I'm about to be choked to death by your dog food, can you pay attention, this is A public place, bro, this is a public place."

The warm atmosphere was instantly destroyed. Zhou Xiaomiao let go of Si Huayang to see the bidding contract. Si Huayang, who was still in his arms just now, was completely empty. He couldn't help but grit his teeth and walked in and stared at Nanyang fiercely: " I see that you are itchy recently and want to go back to country M, right?"

Nanyang: "..." It was clearly your show of affection regardless of the occasion at the beginning, but in the end it was my fault, wronged, weak, innocent...

"Go back tomorrow!" Si Huayang's merciless cold words interrupted Nanyang's grievance instantly.

"Wait Boss, I am wrong!!!"

"..."

The contract matter came to an end, Zhou Xiaomiao was considered to have successfully completed the task. When he gave the documents to Dad Lu, Dad Lu looked at Si Huayang's signature on the left, and Lu Hui's signature on the right, always feeling unhappy.

Why on earth did he have to let his son exercise himself? Although he did exercise and successfully defeated the bad old man of the Song family, he also took his son in...heartache.

Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

The plot points are also completed, the system goes to sleep by itself, Zhou Xiaomiao manages the Lu family company, while living a shameless life with the shit shoveling officer.

But the shit shoveling officer was aggrieved and found that his lover didn't stick to him at all, except that sometimes he would rub his fingers and let himself rub his head, but he would be in the company after he recovered. I'm so busy, I can't wait to work harder than myself.

Si Huayang couldn't help bending over and hugging the person who was still busy: "Ahui, why don't you take care of me? You haven't looked at me for 16 minutes."

"I'm busy."

"Can't I help you? You're too tired." Si Huayang was a bit uncomfortable. He always felt that the other party didn't pay attention to him for a while.

The tip of the pen paused, and Zhou Xiaomiao thought for a few seconds before saying helplessly: "No need, I can do it myself."

Si Huayang: "..."

After Zhou Xiaomiao left the help of the system, she was indeed the top two, but Lu's father handed over all the heavy burdens to him, under the pretense that he was able to provoke the lead on his own, and believed in himself very much.

If Zhou Xiaomiao from the world was in the past, he might quit his job and throw it all over to the shit shoveling officer, but now he inexplicably wants to give it a try himself, he just wanted to complain to Anle a few days ago, Anle said the same.

Anle: "You can't rely on others all the time. Sometimes only you can be dependable. After you graduate, you will go directly to the company and start taking over the project. Isn't it a good job? Lu Hui, you have to believe in yourself. Anyone is smart, they're just too lazy."

Zhou Xiaomiao was puzzled: "But I have someone to depend on, why do I have to work so hard?"

An Le said earnestly: "You can not do it, but you can't do it. You have to become a good person who can be lazy and depend on someone, and can live without being dependent on yourself. Otherwise, when you lose the barrier of dependence, even if you don't have it. When someone hurts you, you will feel that even the sun exposure is so uncomfortable..."

Zhou Xiaomiao: "You seem to be right."

An Le thought for a while, and reorganized his words: "There is a metaphor that the people and things you depend on are the tortoise shell, and you can be a tortoise in it, but when someone destroys the shell, the weak and ignorant inside will be revealed. For you, a little injury at that time could be fatal to you."

Zhou Xiaomiao: "Can you stop using the head-shrinking turtle? People are provoking you to mess with you."

Anle: "Shut up, I haven't finished yet. If you become stronger, you will be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. No one will be able to hurt you, and even... you can protect your turtle shell."

Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

Anle knocked on the table: "Understood."

Zhou Xiaomiao: "I understand, I understand, but I still don't understand why you have to use turtle shells. Isn't that literary and artistic at all? You are a little girl in Hanfu."

"Thank you for remembering that I'm wearing Hanfu, then why do you still invite me to eat hot pot##" The little girl Anle angrily boiled beef.

Zhou Xiaomiao whispered, "It's a rare opportunity to eat secretly while Si Huayang is not around."

Anle: "I think you are using me as a shield!!!"

"..."

Zhou Xiaomiao feels that whether it is An Le or Le An, they are his own lucky stars along the way. The shit shoveling officer gives him protection and love, and Le An gives him friends and teaching... They are all inseparable. the most important person.

But where is their final road... Will they appear with the world in the future...

This feeling of not being able to control everything is really bad!

When this world was over, Zhou Xiaomiao returned to the pure white space again, and the long-awaited system suddenly made a suspicious sound.

[System: Zhou Xiaomiao, what are you doing? Are your eyes faded? 】

Zhou Xiaomiao: ?

He dragged out the mirror in the pure white space, took a look at it, looked at the still blue eyes, and said speechlessly: What do you think, where did it fade.

[System: It's a little shallower, although it's not very obvious, but I can detect it by the system, tell me what are you doing? 】

Zhou Xiaomiao also looked blank: I didn't do anything? And I don't really see fading...

[System: Forget it, let's go to the next world first. 】

Zhou Xiaomiao: ...

So what is the system trying to say?

As usual, Zhou Xiaomiao repaired for a short while in the pure white space, and soon re-entered the new world.

So this time it's...

Zhou Xiaomiao slowly opened her eyes, looked at the transparent blue water curtain around her, and was slightly stunned, so he came directly through the water this time? ? ?

Zhou Xiaomiao: ? ? ? ...! ! !

"Help aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

[System: Don't open your mouth, try to keep enough air, don't shout! 】

Zhou Xiaomiao: I... can't... swim... The system helps me ah ah ah

[System: Wait a minute, the person who saves you has arrived! 】

Zhou Xiaomiao: ? ? ?

He was a little dizzy, the only feeling was knowing that he was still falling slowly, in the quiet waters, the first time he was close to death...

What the hell is going on in this world! ! !

And...it's really sad...