Chapter 33 - Lies

Alyssa POV:

No one ever tells you how weird swallowing cum is, that its warm and unusual and will make you fucking gag. Which is exactly what I did after James pushed that last drop in my mouth. I masked it with a cough and he didn't seem to notice. I always think how hot it is for them to watch you swallow and it is in the moment but I may slightly regret it.

Luckily I have a water bottle today and I grab it out of my bag basically deep throating it to wash the salty flavour from my mouth. James laughs at me, breaking his possessiveness he has when we fool around.

"You know you don't have to swallow it, I just had the feeling you liked being dominated y'know."

I blush hard at his easy breezy admission and he doesn't hide the sheepish grin forming on his face. He just loves to embarrass me.

"No need to blush sweetheart." He smirks at me, he pulls his hands to my face and cups my cheeks then presses his lips to mine.

"Your turn?" He questions me, but I am quick to shut him down.

"Up here? Absolutely not." I tease him, biting his lower lip a little. As much as I am craving him I definitely do not want to be fingered up here, not with the idea that there have probably been hundreds of people having orgasms up here and James just added to the tally.

"I'll wait till later."

We left the auditorium giddy, James' had that sleepy look in his eyes like he always does after an orgasm and I'm almost one hundred percent sure he wants to take a nap right now. He looks adorable, his brown hair has grown out more and he has some shaggy curls that are beginning to curl over the tops of his ears. He also hasn't shaved in a few days and his stubble is giving him a hot scruffy look that I am totally digging.

"You look sleepy." I comment on his puffy eyes, tucking a stray brown curl behind his ear like he always does to me, he whips his head to the side as if it tickled.

"I am sleepy gorgeous, is it okay if I don't come study with you and meet you later?"

We were supposed to study for our psychology exam that's in a couple days but I can't say no to those eyes, they've had me hooked since the first time I looked into them.

"Sure babe."

"Bayyybe" He mocks me trying to put on an Australian accent. I give him a strong punch to the chest and he winces a bit like it might of hurt which makes me show off a proud smile.

He pulls me in for a kiss, and slips his tongue out pressing it against my lips which sends butterflies flying through me, instead of deepening the kiss I pull away and flip my glorious middle finger up in his direction.

He flashes me his panty dropping smile with the glimmer in his eyes and it takes everything in me to keep walking and not cave into his charm.

"See you later gorgeous."

****

I've been studying for a couple hours now and I feel good, like I don't need to do any more for any of my exams. I have been putting in the work, flash cards, highlighters, quizzes the works, I've done them all.

I turn my phone off do not disturb but there is no text from James, he must still be sleeping.

On my way back to my room I flick him a text telling him I'm going to have dinner with Mera since I am on the verge of collapse since I didn't have lunch.

Mera and I decided to invite Lucy to dinner when we passed her in the hall and it has been so nice having girl time. Doll's diner is busy tonight but that hasn't stopped us doing all the usual gossiping about who's sleeping with who and so on.