Chapter 6 - Coffee delivery

My alarm went off at six thirty this morning. I wanted to get up and shower and give myself plenty of time to get lost on the way to class. I've showered, shaved, and washed my hair. I was having flash backs of sitting on James' lap on Saturday night. I could feel his boner pressing against my ass and I'd be lying if I said it didn't stir something in my core.

Just as we were about to kiss, Luke came crashing in. 'Tristol', that must be his last name. I jumped up quickly, realising how close I was to being an easy catch for James. Mera had told me on our way home how he was a playboy, and warned me, "be careful babe, he's sneaky." She slurred to me whilst her head was out the window preparing for the impending vomit. Like the good friend I am I held her hair back.

As I left James' room I heard Luke say something about my ass and then a thud followed by sounds of pain. I think James punched him and I definitely smiled to myself as I trotted down the stairs to find Mera.

I shook myself out of the flashbacks when I heard other girls coming into the bathroom. Sharing a shower area is super foreign to me. I had my own bathroom at my dorm in Sydney.

I make my way back to the dorm and find Mera patting away at her face with her various cosmetics, she greets me with an air kiss while she finishes carving out her cheek bones.

I open my closet to try and aid in my decision on what to wear for my first day. I've checked what the temperature would be today and it is set to be hot. Luckily I'm accustomed to hot weather, Sydney is sweltering year round.

I decide on my worn denim shorts, they look cute and make my legs look good and throw on a thin, baggy hoodie. It has teal and white stripes across it and compliments my eyes. I know the air conditioning will be blasting inside the classes because of the heat today and I always get cold arms so I settle for it. Because of said air conditioning this also means I'll get dry lips so I head to my desk to grab one of my ten lip balms when it rolls off and underneath the desk.

There's a knock at the door but Mera gets up to answer it whilst I have my head under the desk searching for my escapee balm.

"Deliver... oh yes, I like this."

I hear the familiar voice and jump, banging the back of my head against the desk.

"Hey hey, no need to stop what you're doing for me, I was enjoying the view" James let out as he leans against the doorframe of our room, his eyes roaming my legs.

"It's seven-thirty in the morning why are you even awake?" I hiss, slightly embarrassed that he has been staring at my ass oh and that I'm a fucking cluts and of course banged my head on my desk.

A+ Alyssa.

"I had training.." he shrugs "besides we made a deal. Two iced Americano's" he extends the drinks being held in a cardboard cup holder.

He had training? For what?

Mera jumps towards James when she hears that her coffee has arrived.

"Ahhh thank you" she squeaks plucking the drinks out of James' hand and delivering one to me.

"And these are for you and Luke, hand made to perfection" Mera passes him the pink shirts she had bedazzled the night before. "I'm whipped" spelt out in gem stones on the front of the shirt surrounded by love hearts and lip stick kisses, which she actually planted herself. Yep she applied and reapplied multiple coats of different coloured lipsticks and placed a puckered kiss at different angles on both shirts. "A deals a deal" she presses, looking at James' disapproving look.

He lets out a grunt before snatching the shirts from Mera.

He turns to make his exit but not before letting out "Nice ass Alyssa."