Chapter 21 - The Picture

James POV:

Daddy...

I never thought I'd be into the Daddy kink but fuck me when the word left Alyssa's lips everything in me wanted to fuck her hard and rough right there.

I left her dorm with a painfully hard boner. Luke nudged me with his elbow as we left.

"So what are you two?" Luke raises his eyebrow at me as we walk to the car.

"I don't know." I answer truthfully. Shrugging my shoulders at the question.

"Well whatever it is, don't fuck it up again."

"I wont, well I'll try not to" He leaves silence in the air waiting for me to say more so I do. "She's chaotic in the best way and she makes me feel alive and I feel like I've known her for years and not weeks. I don't know what to do with myself when she isn't around."

"Sounds like you really like the girl, so much so you finger her in the same room as your best friend and hers."

He's winding me up, but it wont work, I'm still riding the high Alyssa gave me.

"I can't fucking control myself around her, she's like ecstasy."

"Maybe you need to reconsider your labels situation then my dude, don't want to keep her waiting forever."

Maybe I do want her to be my girlfriend?

We drove home in a comfortable silence which often happens between me and Luke. I got home to find I'd received a very sexy picture of Alyssa in her bra and panties, the crystal of her belly button piercing capturing the light.

Oh so we are doing that...

She looks hot as fuck and I will definitely be wanking to this later. I send her a quick reply.

James: "mhm, that is the hottest thing I've ever laid my eyes on..."

I decide I'll play teenager with her and send her one back, I need to shower anyways so I strip myself down and snap a mirror pic, torso up flexing my abs.

I feel like a preteen

As stupid as sending half naked pictures is to each other it gets me excited. My boner has made its return and I turn the shower on getting one last look at this fucking hot Australian cementing the picture in my mind.

I am filthy and I know it.

                                                                      ******************

I'm less than two weeks out from my nationals and I am training six days a week, twice on Tuesday's and Thursday's. I'm in the best shape I have ever been in, I'm running the fastest I've ever run and I'm hitting the hardest I've ever hit and coach knows is.

"Good, again" coach barks at me.

I go through the sequence, left, right, slip, body shot, body shot, finish with a left hook. I can taste the sweat dripping into my mouth.

"Nice work, you're looking good but don't get cocky, we don't know the draw yet and there are some tough motherfuckers fighting this year." Coach is such a hard ass, but I don't mind, it keeps me in shape.

"Hit the showers, we'll resume tonight." That's right its Thursday which means I'm back here tonight."

I soak all the sweat off me and get changed, I've got psychology first which is definitely my favourite class this semester, mainly for the hot brunette known as Alyssa that occupies most of my time in there.