Chapter 9 - Pool

James POV:

Luke has dragged me out to our local bar, The Rabbit Hole, it's a pretty decent bar. Relatively clean, has three pool tables, a dance floor and they serve edible food.

"Why are we here Luke, I'm still sore from training this morning" I huff taking a sip of my beer.

Luke and I know each other from boxing. Luke moved from Michigan when he got accepted into the program. We occasionally spar in the ring but most of the time we like to be on the same side. Don't get me wrong I could definitely take him, but that doesn't mean his punches won't hurt.

"Mera and her roommate are meeting us" he voices before he begins setting up the table for a game.

"Alyssa's coming?" I try not to sound too excited but I think he heard it.

"Yes dude she's coming, when did you become so set on a single girl. Didn't think that was your thing?" He questions pulling the que back and pushing it forward into the white ball.

"It usually isn't" I shrug watching Luke sink two singles. "There's something about her that keeps me coming back for more." Just as I go to take my turn on the table we're interrupted by the two girls.

"Hey" the girls chirp in unison although their slur doesn't go unnoticed.

They've been drinking.

Luke pulls Mera into a hug which leaves Alyssa out in the open for my eyes to roam over.

She's wearing a tight skirt that hugs her perfectly and devil inside me begins to wake up. God I just want to run my fingers up underneath it. "Hi Alyssa" I greet the delicious girl, she isn't a snack, she's a whole goddamn meal and I want to taste every inch of her.

Her cheeks are a bit flushed which leads me to believe my assumption of the drinking is true.

"Have you guys been drinking?" I question towards the both of them.

Alyssa brushes past me, my knuckles grazing the skin of her leg and I can't control the bolt that shoots to my crotch at the contact.

"We may have, what's it matter? You afraid you'll loose to a couple of drunk girls?" Alyssa challenges.

So she's a confident drunk, noted.

I suspected as much considering our first encounter was when she was grinding that juicy ass all over my dick which is contrary to her sober self when her cheeks are permanently stained red.

It's now mine and Luke's turn to speak in unison, "as if!"

"Shall we make a bet?...." I offer, unable to ever resist the urge to bargain for what I want.

"Don't you remember what happened last time" Alyssa coos at me.

"Oh I remember."

"Those pink shirts were itchy as fuck" Luke grunts out, his hand still resting on Mera's lower back.

"Pure luck if you ask me" I taunt her.

Mera's awfully quiet tonight not her usual self but I don't mind the extra conversation I'm getting with Alyssa.

"What's the bet?" Alyssa speaks through gritted teeth. But her eyes glitter with amusement.

"If we win, you guys have to come back to the house with us."

Mera's found her voice, "We're not some take home meal you ass!"