012

✿

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

''Azami?''

''Mokusei?''

''H-Huh?''

''H-Hah?''

The two boys stared at each other in disbelief. Both not grasping onto the situation. They hadn't seen each other in such a long time, it wasn't weird for them to be so shocked about this. It had been so many years, it had felt like an eternity. Azami lost his best friend so many years ago because of his parents and thought he was never going to meet see him again. He had assumed Mokusei had forgotten him a long time. But here they are. It almost reminded him of you and Kurapika. ''Do you two know each other?'' You asked him and Mokusei's bottom lip started to tremble for a split second before he ran to Azami, wrapping his arms right around his tummy and held him close. He pulled him into the neediest hug ever, a hug that made up for the many years apart. Azami coughed but quickly wrapped his arms around the whimpering boy who held onto him for dear life.

''KAGAN. COME HERE!'' Mokusei suddenly screamed, his words being muffled since his face was buried into Azami's chest, who looked up with big eyes, realising his other long lost best friend was here too and his jaw dropped when he saw the boy with many piercings step forward.

''Hi, Azams,'' he scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

''Piercings?'' Azami said as he pointed at his own face, dumbfounded, the word leaving his lips cutely.

''Yeah... Like 'em?''

''Yes,'' he grinned, pointing at his ears, showing off the black earrings he was wearing himself and Kagan sucked both his lips in, gathering up all his courage and jumped to Azami and Mokusei, wrapping his arms around the two boys as well now. ''I have missed you... Azami,'' Mokusei whined, squeezing the boy's body harder and Azami tried his very best to keep the coughs that were desperately trying to leave his body inside. He had not seen his friends for what... 10 years? Maybe more? He couldn't let his body ruin another good moment. He wouldn't let it happen. He wanted to feel the happiness of getting embraced, he wanted to feel all the hugs, he didn't want to let them go, too afraid that they would disappear again.

A sweet smile spread across your lips. Seeing the three boys hugging like this made you feel happy, while the rest of the friend group just stood there awkwardly, not sure what to say or what to do. ''Kagan, Mokusei, want to hit home?'' one of the boys asked hesitantly but the two immediately replied with a loud 'you guys can go we want to stay with him'. The group of friends left soon after their two friends seemed to have made new plans. They left you, Kagan, Mokusei and Azami alone. It wasn't like you started to feel uncomfortable around them, no, though you've never met them before, they had a certain vibe that immediately made you feel good. Besides that, the smile on Azami's face was priceless.