Chapter 120: do you know

Start from the beginning

"Didn't you get hit by a car? He's your son, he always has the right to know, right?"

Jiang Qian frowned and said with the fruit knife she just picked up.

Listening to the woman's words, the old man seemed to be a little scared of her.

The voice was lowered a bit:

"It's not a big deal. I'll just leave it for a while to cultivate. Why did you ask him to come here?"

"Old Yan, Lao Yan, you really give your son peace of mind. How many times has he visited us over the years? Anyway, you are also his father. What's the matter? He usually doesn't know how to come back. Now you are sick and he can't come back. have a look?"

Jiang Qian asked impatiently.

In the face of the mother-in-law's questioning, the man muttered in a low voice:

"Xiao Xiao has been separated from us all these years. It's not that you don't know, I haven't managed him much all these years. It's inappropriate to call him here."

The woman glared at him and snorted coldly.

He cut the peel with the fruit knife in his hand and said while cutting:

"Anyway, I called, it depends on whether he has filial piety and whether he recognizes you as a father!"

"Joke! He was born to me, how can he still not recognize me?"

The man retorted.

The mouth is tough, but the heart is still a little guilty.

Since Yan Xiao's mother died, he has not managed this child very much.

For the living expenses in college, he asked himself once, but he didn't give it, and the child never asked for it later.

Gradually, Yan Xiao became self-reliant as if he had left the family.

Very reassuring.

Now Jiang Qian suddenly said that he wanted to call him over, which made this father feel ashamed, and he didn't even know what to say when meeting.

Soon, while he was wandering, a slightly familiar figure appeared outside the door.

Yan Xiao appeared at the door of the ward with a tired look on his face. He looked directly at his father on the hospital bed, and walked over with a complicated mood.

When he got close to the hospital bed and waited for Jiang Qian, who had been cutting apples for himself beside the hospital bed, he came to his senses. He quickly put the fruit knife in his hand aside, and stood up with a sad face.

The last second was still in a leisurely state, and the face-changing speed was abnormally fast.

Yan Xiao didn't care about this.

Seeing the plaster and bandage wrapped around my father's leg, as well as the breathing tube under the nostril, I was a little surprised and asked directly:

"How is this going?"

"I..."

The father on the hospital bed, Yan Jungang, was about to speak.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Qian, who was on the side, took the lead:

"Alas, your dad was accidentally hit by a car. The doctor said he had a broken leg and a broken rib in his chest! It will take a long time to recover."

Jiang Qian sighed and looked very sad.

"I was hit by a car? Who did it?"

Yan Xiao frowned and asked in a trembling voice.

If it was hit by a car, then there should be the perpetrator, but Jiang Qian was standing by in this ward, and there was no other figure.

"Damn, I was riding an electric bike myself and hit someone else's car."

Yan Jun, who was lying on the hospital bed, sighed and said helplessly.

I was confused and hit a car parked on the side of the road. The hit was serious, and the other party was lucky that they didn't ask me to lose money.

Very unlucky.

In this regard, Yan Xiao had nothing to say, and looked at his father's injury again with his eyes.

Shen Sheng said:

"Take care of it, don't ride an electric bike next time!"

"Eh!"

Yan Jun, who was on the hospital bed, warmed his heart and quickly replied.

finished,

Yan Xiao nodded with a pale face, confirmed that there was nothing wrong, and turned around to prepare to leave.

"Hey boy, are you leaving now?"

Jiang Qian's expression changed, and suddenly stopped him.

"if not?"

Yan Xiao was stunned, looked at her and asked.

"Otherwise? You're too embarrassed to say otherwise. Your dad is already lying on the hospital bed, so you just walked over empty-handed, greeted him, patted his **** and left? That's all? Do you have any filial piety?"

Jiang Qian asked righteously.

Yan Jun on the hospital bed did not speak, his eyes were a little dodged.

"Then what do you want?"

Yan Xiao narrowed his eyes slightly and asked coldly.

Over the years, the two sides have been tacitly not disturbing each other, and they have carried everything by themselves. Now her questioning seems a bit ridiculous.

"Looking at what you said, it seems like I'm drawing you something!"

Jiang Qian was reasonable and unforgiving, and immediately changed the topic:

"As the saying goes, filial piety comes first!"

"I'm complaining for your dad! You can't live without a conscience! You know that, child?"