Chapter 117: 6 seconds

Start from the beginning

Undoubtedly, both business capabilities and self-protection capabilities will be greatly improved after the upgrade.

And what Su Chen is looking forward to are those opportunities to lead to other planes.

People are not only afraid of the unknown, but also excited and looking forward to prying into it.

After deciding to upgrade, Su Chen didn't hesitate!

【Ding! Do you spend 10 million yuan to upgrade the store? 】

"Yes!"

With the movement of Su Chen's thoughts, the mobile phone also shook.

In an instant, from a large household of 10 million yuan, it plummeted to 100,000 households.

【Ding! Successfully consumed 10 million and started to upgrade the store! 】

【Ding! Upgrading to Level 3 for the first time requires a long preparation time, and it is expected that the upgrade will be completed after 24 hours! Please wait patiently! 】

"Twenty-four hours, still need a day?"

Su Chen was a little surprised, and thought it would be a second upgrade.

According to my own speculation, the changes in this upgrade should not be small, otherwise it will not take such a long time to change.

Just be patient.

Looking at the consumer text messages prompted on the mobile phone, Su Chen only felt a pain in the flesh, the way to make money, go ahead and cherish it!

Su's funeral company sounds like a company, but in fact it is alone.

Whatever you do, you need to do it yourself.

To make money, you can only rely on yourself.

When I spend it, my flesh is naturally painful.

Running accounts, come fast, go fast.

"Ding! There is still a lottery chance, please draw within 24 hours! Otherwise, this lottery chance will be cancelled!"

Suddenly, the system reminded.

Su Chen frowned slightly and almost forgot.

One more chance to win!

This funeral mission also rewards a perfectly rated turntable, which can be drawn once!

How to solve the worries, only the draw!

smoke!

The thought in my heart fell, and a familiar turntable panel slowly appeared in front of me!

【Perfect Turntable】

After reaching the perfect rating, you can get a chance to turn the perfect turntable, and the reward obtained will be manifested on the host or in reality by a certain transformation method.

Current lottery chance: 1 time!

...

Without hesitation, Su Chen directly used the opportunity to draw a lottery!

【Ding! Start the draw! 】

The turntable in front of him spun rapidly, and the needle slid past each reward.

In the end, it landed firmly on a more peculiar pattern.

[Congratulations, you have successfully extracted inheritance skills: painting, available drawing talismans, and making ghost paintings! 】

Another skill-based reward.

However, this time the reward is a bit special, it is not passed down to me, but to others~www.mtlnovel.com~ This is a bit strange.

Couldn't even use it myself.

Su Chen can only enter the system warehouse first.

If you have a chance to use it, take it again.

After the settlement status of the task is over, it should be about improving his strength. Su Chen didn't dare to be careless, and quickly sat on the sofa. After all, every time he upgraded his strength, it would prolong the time of that strange state. From the first three seconds, To the next four seconds, five seconds!

As long as the strange feeling of improving his strength hits, his legs will suddenly become weak, and he can't stand at all.

Moreover, with each increase in strength.

This is going on for longer and longer!

Fortunately, after the insane state.

The strength will get a qualitative leap!

As soon as Su Chen sat on the sofa, the system prompt came!

[Complete the task six times in a row, and reward you with a chance to improve your strength! 】

The system's voice fell, giving Su Chen no chance to react at all, the strong numbness hit directly down his legs, up to the cerebral cortex!

The blue veins on his forehead bulged instantly, and after a full six seconds, the feeling subsided!

How can one be so happy?

Very cool, the strength in the body has improved a bit more obviously.

If I meet that crazy woman again, I believe that I will be able to do it with ease.

Before Su Chen could think about it, the long-lost company phone rang!

Some people answered the phone unexpectedly, and a man's voice came from the other end, and asked weakly:

"Excuse me, is it Su... Su's funeral company?"