The Accident 2

(not proofread)

Rex's Pov

Newyork, June 7, 2022, 10:35 am

So boring. I was sitting inside probably the most luxury van out here,fully air-conditioned. Traffic wasn't bothering me but I was still bored. The concert was in 5days. We're finally going to meet Rigels after long. Fans from all over the world were gathering in NYC just to get a glimpse of us.

The concert was the only thing I was thrilled about. To see millions of people rooting for you , cheering for you...this feeling I couldn't explain. But this feeling was the sole reason I could come this far.

As of now, I was going to attend a photoshoot for some clothing brand whose name I forgot. It was my solo activity. I hated solo activities...it made me less confident somehow. Being so long with the members,it felt weird when they were not around. They must be busy practicing now.

"Damn this traffic...we gonna be late" Ji hak hyung cursed , clearly annoyed.
Hyung was our manager ,he was taking me to the shooting site.
I had two bodyguards too..they were pretending to be invisible in the back of the van.

"Sigh" , I looked out of the black tinted window.

There were many cars ,cabs and motorbikes all stuck in the jam. Looking at the irritated faces of people made me gag. I was about to look away when my eyes fell upon a cab window.

There was a girl,she seemed like a foreigner like me. But which country I couldn't tell. She was wearing gold coloured heavy jewelleries all over and a all too bright red coloured clothing which I didn't really understand. Her skin a shade darker than mine, large round eyes, double eyelids, small but pointy nose and lips. She was fanning away her sweat with a loose end of her red clothing and anxiously looking out of the window every now and then. I stared at her for a while,it was a nice change of scenery.

The traffic cleared shortly and I focused on getting a nap.

Suddenly CRASHHHHHH!
A loud noise woke me up.

"The hell!what happened?" I asked.

"Seems like an accident" Ji hak hyung said.

The bodyguards seemed alerted too.

"How lucky it wasn't us... otherwise!" Ji hak said,his fingers trembling on the steering wheel.Driving a celebrity is a lot of responsibility indeed.

Since the van was a bit taller compared to other vehicles around I could roughly see the accident in front. Though there were a lot of people already gathering.
Suddenly I noticed that girl in the weird red dress running towards the scene, pushing through people. People gave her way since nobody knew what to do.

This was interesting. I wore my mask and sunglasses, covered my head with a cap and jumped out of the van leaving my manger and bodyguards gaping and panicking.

Reaching the site I saw the girl aggressively taking off the accessories from both her hands. She threw them aside without noticing. Then she wrapped the loose end of her dress hanging from her left shoulder around her waist and tucked it near her navel. It wasn't the best situation but watching her do this made me feel something in the stomach, I felt hot around the collar.

Next she folded her long loose hair into a hand bun and swiftly sat down near the victim and checked his ...pulse? She seemed to know what she was doing. She then started pumping on his chest with both her hands....wait , I'd seen it somewhere....in medical dramas I guess! She looked confident and focused, sweat running down her temple to her neck and finally disappearing down her cleavage. I wasn't sure why I noticed all these unnecessary details which made me blush (thanks god I was wearing a mask).

I looked down to hide my embarrassment and noticed something shiny near my foot. I bent down to pick it up. It was a bangle! Her bangle. It must've rolled away over here.

I felt a tug near my shoulders and suddenly I panicked out of instincts. Was I spotted?
I looked around and sighed in relief,it was Ji hak with the bodyguards. They looked like they'd been punished to death.

Hyung pleaded me with his eyes to get back to the van. I sighed in disappointment. Yeah I couldn't risk their jobs due to my own recklessness. Turning back I took a last look at the scene. She stood up panting but a slight smile of success on her lips.

I could hear the ambulance coming as I got up in the van.
All through the way Ji hak hyung kept scolding me.
But I couldn't hear a thing. My mind still hadn't moved on from the scene. Though almost sure I was never going to see her again, I couldn't stop thinking about her...no it's not love at first site. But I couldn't help being jealous of her...she seemed to have everything I was lacking. She was brave, living her dream. She had FREEDOM of action. And here I was, who didn't even have the freedom to go to bathroom not supervised.
F*** my life.
I felt the bangle in my pocket.
Sigh!

( In case you are wondering about Rex's view😅

( In case you are wondering about Rex's view😅... Niharika's dress is something like this)