Waiting patiently Izuku sat in his bed trying to remember what happened Friday night....he'd found traces of blood and..."foreign material" within his prosthetic which scared him. He was stuck contemplating what possibly could have happen, since his phone was destroyed he'd had nothing else to do while he waited for Yuna to arrive. Eventually Chio had told him that at the end of the day he and Hatsumei were to report to principal Nezu to discuss what happened Friday night....something Izuku very much did not want to do, he wasn't worried about what happened.....he was worried about what would happen when he finally met the rat who rejected him....unconsciously His hand tightened into a fist as his scowl formed at even imaging the conversation.

Nearly and hour later Yuna had finally arrived given a visitors badge so she could actually enter the fortress/university....to Izukus horror she was carrying the day walker and he wanted to throw himself from the window then and there.......he was also met with a slap to the side of the head which nearly caused him to vomit from his concussion....he then watched as Yuna and Chio nearly went to blows over her hitting him....

"How could you be the smartest kid in the world! AND SUCH A MORON! Jesus Twerp you scared me half to death! I thought I was going to have to do your therapy again!" Yuna shouted! Izuku quirked a brow at the similar statements of the therapist and doctor. He could only rub the back of his head in embarrassment.....as the three were talking they could hear very loud pounding come from the hallway when suddenly the door exploded open! Standing in the open door was AllMight, and he smiled with the brightness of the sun as he saw Izuku. Before anyone could even mention the destroyed door Izuku was enveloped in a massive hug which nearly broke every bone in his body! Tears exploded from Toshis eyes like a river! He'd patted and checked Izuku's body and asked about a million times if he was okay! Chuckling loudly Izuku told him that he was fine just concussed and that his dad needed to stop shouting.....he was met with a very loud "SORRY!" Which they all deadpanned at....

Eventually Yuna had to leave giving Izuku both his arm....and a green face covering that he used to wear in the winter....she really was the best. Toshi and Chio watched as Izuku stared at his arm, before he took a deep breath and attached the appendage. Toshi had never seen him attach the day walker before so his concern was to the max when he saw his son double over in pain and even pend the handle on the bed which his natural strength.......nearly rushing in to help his son he was met with Izuku raising his hand to stop in while taking in shaky breaths.

"It's...it's fine, just the artificial nerves connecting.." his head was pounding due to the stress and pain he looked to Chio who sighed and handed him his bottle of pain killers in which he took the appropriate amount since he figured the number one hero and a doctor would frown at his habits......unfortunately he'd also need a new back pack since his was ruined, but that could be solved another time since it was nearly the end of the day already. Whilst pulling himself together and getting dressed something was troubling Toshinori, he'd yet to speak to Izuku about how he was teaching Izumi....he hadn't seen her in so long and now he was her teacher, Bakugos as well. Which it seemed like that boys anger only got worse since the last time he'd seen him...He really wanted to talk to Izuku about the accident, he'd wanted to for years now....he just had no idea how. He'd tried before but his son practically shut down when it was mentioned, due to Izumi practically avoiding him at every turn and when he questioned her he knew something was up that she had an evolvement she had to have! This whole ordeal had reinvigorated Toshinors hunt for answers, he'd learn the truth about his son "accident" one way or the other.

Finally making himself presentable Izuku dawned his green "scarf" and said his goodbyes giving a hug to his father who told him that he'd take him home that night, Izuku only smiled and nodded before covering his face and stepping from the office. Almost immediately as he headed towards the support studio his heart began to pound, he wanted nothing more than hide in his scarf even though the halls were empty it felt like he had a million eyes on him.