51- Handcuffs

Heyyyy pretties

How was your day???? 

SMUT STATION IS HERE

keep your hands on your phone

I'm watching 👀

I'm hella tired so have a great read

Make sure you vote and comment and I will see you tomorrow

Anyways how did you get to read the book I mean did you get it off of TikTok or somewhere else

Anyways a great readddd

Byeeee

It has been a week since I killed Ivan

And it has been wonderful. I finally killed that fucking bastard and now I'm going to kill Ares's dad for helping Ivan.

Ares told me that he wanted me to kill him, I asked him if he wanted to he said no and that he would stick with torturing him.

Now he is torturing him.

Alaska and I sit at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee. "So how are you and Damon?" I ask taking a sip of my coffee, "We have been good." she looks down at her coffee.

Ok.

"How are you and Ares?" She changed the subject, "good." I smiled.

Alaska was about to say something but Ares walked out of the basement, he had blood all over him, his face, hands, and arms. Everywhere.

That is a turn-on.

I squeeze my thighs together, "Well it looks like you had fun." I look up and down his body, and Ares snickers, "You have no idea how long I wanted to do that to him." Ares's jaw clenched.

I get up and go to him, "You know you can always kill him. I don't care." I assured him, "No it is fine," he kissed the top of my head. I sigh. "Ok."

"I got to go take a shower," he tells me and then walks off, I go over and drink the rest of my coffee, "I'll be with Ares," I clear my throat, "Don't have too much fun," she yells at me, I laugh and go to our room, I see the clothes on the floor and I hear the shower running.

I take my shoes off and shirt, then the rest of my clothes. I go to the bathroom and see Ares back, I open the shower door and get in.

He turns around, and his face brightens up when he sees me, "hi Amore," he pulls me closer to him, I get on my tippy toes and kiss him, "hi detka" (baby) I start to kiss his neck, then start to suck lightly, I feel his erosion on my stomach, hard.

Horny fucker.

"I want you," I whisper breathlessly, he groans quietly, "You sure?" I nod my head, "Yes." Then he picks me up and wraps my legs around him, he presses my back on the tile wall, I moan when he attached to my hard nipple, running my hands through his thick hair.