41- The real truth about Ivan

Heyyy sweets

Look at the title

my boy bfs got me that second book of haunting adeline

im finna make him broke

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE

BYEEEE

Groaning I roll over to my side, I hiss when pain struck between my legs, "Sukin syn," (son of a bitch) I muttered quickly

When I finely turn over, I see Ares, his hands are behind his head, his face is soft and relaxed. I look down and see tattoos on his abs and side.

One I see a lion and a snake, on his ribs I see a big dagger and a small one, and I see one rose on his chest.

I want to lick his chest.

I move closer to him and cuddle to his chest, I hiss when I straddle him, his eyes barely open but his body does move.

I move my hair to my right shoulder and lean down and kiss down his chest, he lets out a dark groan and grips my hips, I gasp when I feel his dick on my thigh. "Well, someone is happy to see me." I grin, he smirks opening his eyes, "to see you. Always." Ares chuckles.

I get closer to his face till I was touching lips, "good morning, Mi Amore," he smiles, I smile "good morning detka," (baby) I plant a small kiss on his lips, when I pull away he had a hit on anger in his eye. "What?" I raised an eyebrow, "kiss me." I roll my eyes and kiss him.

We both groan, I was still naked, but I had a sheet covering me, "this has to go," he tugs on the covers, "no," I chuckle, "yes," he whispers and flips me over and gets on top of me. I fist the sheets in my hand ready for him to tear them off.

His body hovers over me, I see who takes the sheets and rips them off of me, I gasp at his roughness.

He looks down at my naked body, "Ares," I groan, he looks up at me with a smirk, "you're so beautiful," he kissed my cheek, my eyes flutter closed when I kissed my lips.

He pushes his bottom half on my pussy making me moan in his mouth, "Ares," I breathless say, he kissed me harder, out hands tangle with each other, I lift up my sore legs on his hips wrapping around them, he gently grids on me.

My head title up as he kissed my neck, "God Bella your so addicting," he grinds harder on me, a small whimper came out of me.

Don't break the moment. Don't break the moment- I'm going to.

"Round two?" I broke the moment, he laughs lightly, "is that a yes?" I smile, he shakes his head and gets up, "you want a bath?" I nod my head.

He picks me up and carries me to the bathroom, he sets me on the counter and turns the water on filling up the bathtub.