8- the mole

Heyyy hoes

how was your day

vote and comment and ill see you laterrr

So this is going to be sad kinda...

I'm not sorry 😜

Have a great read

byeeeeee

I feel like this place would be better without me

I always have since my parents died, I have always been closed off, always shutting down my emotions, and I never showed emotion to anyone except for Alaska.

And ever since what my grandpa used to do to us, I never let my guard down... and I never will.

I drank to solve my problems, I used to get drunk every night and Al would have to take me home. And she would take the blame. I will never forgive myself for that.

I was stupid to think that a fucking drink could solve my problems, but I was so fucking wrong, so fucking wrong.

I just wish that I could just disappear and never come back. But I can't.

I removed the covers from my body and get up, I put on a gray hoodie, I sigh and walk out of the room, going out to the kitchen, I see Amara, "hi sweetie," she says, I wave my hand and get me a bowl of cereal, I set down and eat.

I need to look at them papers I found in Ares's office.

I wonder what the hell they got going on. And I need to find out how they are going to 'kill' my grandparent's.

After I finished my food, I clean up and go to his office, I knock on the door "yes?" A deep voice boomed, I open the door and walk in "you need something?" He said annoyed, I go and set in a chair I for if his desk, "yes I do," he leans back into his chair, "how are we going to kill my grandparent's?" I cross my legs, he leans forward, setting him arms on the desk, "and why should I tell you?" He raised an eyebrow.

I scoff, "because that is the reason why I'm here," I bit my bottom lip, his eyes go down to my lip, my back straightens as I let go of my lip, his eyes go back to mine.

He sighs, "I got a mole in the mafia," he starts, my fist tightens, "go on." I say, his jaw clenches, "when we get enough information we will kill them, but for now all we have to do is wait," he plays with his rings on his fingers.

I look down at his and see tattoos all over his hands going up his arm, he is wearing a suit with his sleeve rolled. "You done staring" he says cocky, "no, can I take a picture" I smirk, he huffs.

"Now is there anymore that you need to ask me?" He looks back down at his papers, "no," I say, "then get out of my office," his voice rang out deep and strong, I roll my eyes and stand-up walking out of the office going back to my room.

As I got back to my room I go to the desk and grab my burner phone, I quickly dial my grandma's number. "da Bella?" My grandma picked up, I calm down at the sound of her voice, "Ty ot dedushki?" (Are you by grandpa) "da," she said, I nod my head, putting my feet up on the desk, "YA poluchil nekotoruyu informatsiyu o tom, chto oni sobirayutsya delat', ot Aresa," (I got information about what is going on, from Ares" I tell her quietly, "skazhi nam," (tell us) my grandpa demands.

I feel my back straighten up at his voice.

"Gm, ya uznal chto v mafii yest' krot," (Um, I found out that there is a mole in the mafia) I paused, "ne ubivay yego ladno, ya khochu dumat' chto oni pobezhdayut a potom v poslednyuyu minutu ty mozhesh' ubit' yego skol'ko khochesh,'" (don't kill him ok, I want to think they are winning and then at the last minute you can kill him however you want) I'm not going to tell them what I found from the copy paper till I know what is going on.

"Хорошо, Белла, теперь это все?" Ivan asked. (Ok, Bella is that all)

I get no thank you. Not a surprise.

I sigh, "da" I hang up the phone before they could talk.

I set my phone down and run my hands down my face, why can't they ever be thankful you know a "thank you Bella" or "this is so helpful" me and Alaska get none of that.

I sound like a whiny bitch...

I hear the door open I look behind me and see Alaska, "hey," I get up, she waves her hand and gets on my bed. I go on the bed with her "I found out that there is a mole in the mafia," I look up at the celling, her eyes widen "are they going to kill him?" I shake my head "why?" She because confused, "because I want to think they are doing something and then when we go to war, they can do whatever they want to him," I look over to her, she nods her head.

"But most of all it would reveal why we are actually here for," I play with my ring on my fingers.

"Yea we don't need that," Al mutters. "So, did you find anything?" I turn to my side, "no, except that I think Damon a crush on me," she shutters, I laugh, "come on you can't deny that he is just a little hot," I rub my shoulder against her wiggling my eyebrows, "I will when you expect that you think Ares is a little hot," I still, "he not" I give her a look.

Alaska gives me 'are you serious bitch' look, "I see the way you get shy when you get around him," I huff, "I don't get shy when I'm around him" I get up and go to the book self over by the bay window. "Keep lying to yourself," she gets off of the bed "I'll be in my room, Goodnight," she walks out of my room and goes to hers.

I pick out a book and go over to the bay window, I set my big add down and start reading the book.

After a couple of minutes, I set my book down and look out the window, I see the bight moon looking down on me.

I have always loved the moon and looking at it. Every night when my parents would tuck me into bed, I had a window right above my head and I used to stare at it till I would fall asleep.

My mom loved the moon too she is the one that got me to love the moon, and the nights when I got sad, I used to always look at the moon and I felt like my mom was right there with me, like she was looking down on me, protecting me, I still think that, and I will always think that.

~•~
{Edited}
Word count: 1239

Heyyy hoess

So how was the read tdy

VOTE AND COMMENT and I'll see you later

Toodles

-Bri <3