1- the Misson

Heyyyy my beloveds

its Bri

glad you found this story

hope you like it

let mk where you found this book

also go follow my insta Bookwhore_af

this is also the rewritten version thank you if you have read the other version ik it was bad but i'm goin to do better

i blame my phone bc i writ it on their BUT ANYWAYS

vote and comment and it will make mama happy

byeeee

- Bri

Revenge

Revenge. I never got it till someone hurt me or my family, then I will kill them and their entire family without thinking.

Revenge has never been on my mind unless something happens.

But it seems like everyone wants revenge for what my parents and family did to others. And they want to kill me or hurt my friend.

Like I have any. Well only one.

It not even my fault for what my parents did, I did not do it, nor I did not choose for them to do it, and they want to come after me, I don't fucking get it.

Kicking a man in the back of the knees I heard a snap. I smile, I kick him to the floor before stepping on their back.

"Please don't kill me I was just doing what I was told," he begs. I fuck hate when people beg it gets annoying.

"Please don't hurt me. Please." Bitch shut the fuck up.

I roll my eyes; I pick him up by his hair. He wines, I smile at him "you know your right, you were just doing what you were told to do," he looks at me with tears going down his face.

"Thank you, thank yo-" he stops talking when I stick my black dagger in his chest. " You seriously thought I was going to let you go," I laugh tilting my head. He looks at me, I smile tiling my head more, he looks back down and the last thing he sees is my dagger.

Finally, quietness.

I drop my smile and let go of his hair, I heard a plop on the ground. I take the dagger out of his chest and wipe it clean before putting it in my pants. "Stupid bitch." I spat at him.

I turn around and see Alaska with blood on her face and a grin. "Ready?" I nod my head. I look around and see about 20 dead bodies around us.

Going out of the building I see tucks and planes on the ground, but with no people in them. Why because we kill all of them and it was fun.

Getting back to the house I see my grandma Vera; my grandmother, setting on the table. She sees me and gets up from the table and hugs me "ya dumal, vy ummerli," (I thought you were dead) I chuckle "mne ne tak prosto izbavit'sya," (I'm not so easy to get rid of) I hug her back, she lets me go and kisses my cheek,"Teper' idi, u tebya krov' na litse," (now go, you got blood all over your face) she looks disgusted.