19- gun play

Heyy hoessss

how was your day

hope i made it better

Y'all it is time SMUT STATION IS HERE

ahhhh

Who excited

vote and comment bc i gave yall want you want

anyways have a great read

byeeeeee

My eyes flutter open as sunlight shines through the curtains and on me

I yawn and get out of bed and get some clothes on and do my hair. I go out to the kitchen and make a cup of coffee, as I was taking a drink I hear gun shots, I hurry and put my coffee down and grab a steak knife, I go to where the shots are at and I see a door.

I open it and see it is a gun range. I sigh in relief and go down the stairs, I see Ares in black shirt and gray sweatpants on, he is shooting a handgun with one hand at the target, every time the gun goes off, I see his back muscles flex, I press my thighs together and ignore the tingling between my legs.

Horny bitch.

I clear my throat and Ares snaps his whole body at me pointing the gun at me, "wow it is just me" I put my hands up, he smirks at me and looks up and down my body, he stops at my tits.

He loves my tits.

I roll my eyes and ignore him, I gray and gun and go to one of the stations, I point the gun at the target and put my index finger on the trigger, when I push down on the trigger, I hear a loud 'boom' and see I hit the target.

I smile and turn around and see Ares looking at me already, I look at his gun in his hand and image him rubbing my clit with it. My body is on fire as I squeeze my legs together, Ares eyebrows pull together with confusion then he realizes what I'm think about and start to walk to me with a sinful smirk on his face.

I walk back till I hit the wall behind me, "you want to be fucked with my gun. Yeah?" He walks over to me and runs the gun down my stomach to my pussy, I whimper wanting him to touch me down there, "when I ask you something. You fucking answer me." He wraps his lager tattooed hand around my throat, "yes," I breath, feeling wetness pooling in my underwear, "good girl." Ares spread my legs.

He runs the gun over my clit over my thin pants, I tilt my head back moaning as he rubs me harder through my pants with his gun, "oh fuck." I moan, I look down and see it is not on safety, I grow wetter at that.

"Are you wet?" Ares slides his hand in the front of my pants out his fingers on my wet spot on my underwear, " Fanculo, Bella your drenched." (fuck) He groans, he unbuttoned my pants and pull them down to my feet, I gasp.

Ares runs the gun up my leg to my pussy, I moan when he placed it on my clit, "does that feel good?" He pressed harder on my clit, "so good" I cry, he moves my underwear to the side and thrust to fingers in me, I cried out, "o chert. Da." (oh fuck. Yes) I feel my legs shake as he keeps on rubbing my clit with the gun.

Then he gets on his knees in front of me, "put your legs on my shoulders." He demands. I do just that, I press my back more into the wall as he grabs the back of my thigh and places his mouth on my pussy, I let out a loud moan tilting my head, "Ares." I moan his name, "there you go say my name like a good girl." He still rubs his gun on my clit as he eats me out.

My stomach clenches and I feel the need to release, "I need to cum." I let out a whimper, "you cum when I want you too. And I don't want you too yet," he mutters rubbing the gun faster on my clit as he fucks me with his tongue, "fuck, fuck, fuck." I chant as I rock my hips a bit.

"There you go ride my face with your beautiful wet cunt." I grip his hair on my hands tightly, he licks up to my clit and removes the gun from it, he swirls his tongue around my clit, sucking it too, "shit." I cried out, "please Ares." I beg, he removes his mouth from my pussy, "please what?' he smirks, I huff, "make me cum." I whimper, "beg".

What.

I roll my eyes, "please make me cum. I need it." I beg, but it sounds like I'm whining, "that it. Good girl," he thrust two fingers in my wet pussy, "oh God." I moan, my stomach clenches more, my clit throbs faster as he sucks on it.

then he removes his mouth and out the gun back on my clit, "yes, right there." I rock my hips faster and faster chasing my orgasm, "cum for me amor." I shatter right there.

I cried out as I came, Ares licks my clit down to my pussy, "fuck, you are so good." I finished, and he licked his fingers. My legs are shaking and my pussy sore.

He then picks my up-bride style and goes to my room, he places me down on the bed and I let out a sigh, "we are never doing that again." I look at him, he nods, "like I mean it. We are just going back to normal and pretend that this did not happen," he nods his head agreeing "your right". He agrees "Ok, I got to clean up. So, go," he goes to the door, but before he could go out, he looks at me with dark green eyes, we stay in eye contact for another 10 seconds be he closed the door and shutting it behind him.

What the fuck did I get myself into, all I know is that can never happen again.

I go to the bathroom with slightly shaky legs and grab a cloth and damp it, after I clean myself up, I use the bathroom and put back on my sweatpants and get new underwear, I still have my bra and thank top on, so I don't need to put any on.

After I was done, I go to my bed and lay down and just look at the ceiling, I still feel him rubbing my clit making it throb again.

Is it bad that I want more?

~•~
{Edited}
Word count: 1165

Heyyy hoesss

How was the read

Hoped you liked it

Did you keep your phone in your hands 🙌

Cause I didn't 😏

Anyways vote and comment and I'll see you later

Have a great day or night

Toodles

-Bri <3