18. A Modern Day Hell Storm

A week later.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Brynn's POV

'How to break a spell from a vampire that was put on a human' I type into the search engine and press the 'enter' button

Thousands of results pop up.

Unfortunately upon closer inspection I realize that none of them relate to my search.

I press the 'clear' button before typing into the search engine once again.

'How to break an evil vampire spell' I type out and press the 'enter' button once again

My eyes briefly glance over the first few results.

"How to guide on vampires spells,"

No.

"Can vampires cast spells,"

No.

"How to break a vampire's neck" I read one last article title out loud

No!

Ugh!

I press the 'clear' button once again before rephrasing my query for the third time.

'How to stop a vampire from mind controlling a human' I type with a new found force

I press the 'enter' once more.

An annoyed groan exits my mouth as I grab the fluffy decorative pillow that is currently behind me and throw it towards my bedroom door.

The pillow, missing my bedroom door, hits the wall near said door.

I practically burst into tears at this as I fall back onto my mattress.

I can't do anything right!

There are two knocks on my door before I hear the door open.

"Sweetheart, your girlfriend is here," I hear my mother's soft voice

"Should I send her in?" She asks

I do not respond as I only begin to sob harder, bringing my hands up to cover my face.

It's been a week!

It's been a week since I've seen Grace.

It's been a week since I found Rosemary's necklace in the library.

It's been a week since that fuckhead Karl brainwashed Rosemary.

I have been looking up different combinations as to how to break the spell that Karl somehow has over Rosemary for a week now!

I have not showered in a week!

I have not eaten in a week!

I haven't even been to school in a week!

Who knows what that asshole has made her do while I have been gone!

It's not like I can go to her house and check up on her since she doesn't remember me and will most likely call the authorities.

My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of my bedroom door closing.

I do not remove my hands from my face due to embarrassment.

I do not want Grace to see me like this.

My sobbing ceases as I feel my bed dip a bit near my hip before the feeling of her ass rests against my pelvis, her legs bent on either side of my body.