4. Revealed Identities

Bordering insanity with the lack of sleep and massive workload.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

All throughout the school day whenever Brynn caught sight of me she asked me questions about the stranger who gave me their jacket.

Whether that be in the hallway in between classes or via a crumbled up piece of paper in the middle of class.

All I knew was that Brynn was not dropping this anytime soon.

"Come on! You've been holding out on me all day" Brynn complains as we enter my bedroom

I roll my eyes at her as we drop our backpacks on the carpet covered floor.

"Fine!" I give up

I point a finger at the girl who is currently sat at the end of my bed.

"But promise that you won't laugh at me"

"I promise" she says a little too fast for my liking

I climb onto the uppermost part of my bed where my
pillows are located.

A sigh as a way to calm my nerves before tucking my hair behind my ears.

"Last night when I was trying to exit the concert venue I ended up getting lost and accidentally exiting through a door near the side of the building,"

Brynn's curious brown eyes do not leave mine as she slowly nods her head.

It was obvious that she was hanging onto my every word.

"I wasn't getting any service so I tried walking around so that I could try to gain some, this series of events led me to meeting her-"

The scream that Brynn let's out is deafening.

I have to literally use my hands to cover my ears due to the loud decibel that exits her mouth.

"I knew it! I knew you liked girls!" The blue haired girl screams with excitement

My eyes widen to the size of saucers.

She almost burst my eardrums because she finally found out which gender I like?

"Anyways, since I was so focused on trying to get some service that I accidentally ran into her and broke my phone screen"

A look of understanding makes its way onto Brynn's face.

"Is that why you're using your old phone?" She asks

I silently nod my head.

"Brynn, I think I'm in love..."

My face is completely serious as I tell her this piece of information.

Brynn tries her best not to laugh at me, horribly might I add.

"Chill Rosemary," Brynn chuckles

"What's her name?" She asks

A smile makes its way onto my face at Brynn's question.

"Her name is Harper" I say

In the blink of an eye Brynn's smile drops.

"Does she have white and black hair?"

I furrow my eyebrows at my friend's question.

"What?! How-"

"Does the Harper you met have white and black hair?" She asks again

"Yes" I nod my head

Brynn just blinks at me.

One...two...three...four times.