6. Could She Actually Be A Vampire?!

The Met Gala is on Monday and I cannot wait to see these outfits!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You know, as crazy as this night was I still want to see you again" I reveal

I avoid looking in the singer's direction as I try my best to search out Brynn's car.

All Brynn said is that she's nearby and she'll be here soon.

When Harper does not immediately speak out I just assume that she does not feel the same and drop the conversation at that.

With that being said you can imagine my surprise when she finally speaks, much more when she actually agrees with my statement.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" The white haired girl inquires

A smile pulls across my lips as I glance down at my shoes.

"It depends"

To be fair I do have school as well as homework that I need to complete tomorrow.

It is silent between the two of us.

I soon become a bit frightened by the feeling of her freezing fingertips resting against the temple of my head.

I continue to stare down at my shoes as her fingers slowly travel towards the tip of my ear. Due to my hair being caught behind her finger she gently tucks said hair behind my ear so that it is now out of my face.

"The boys and I are scheduled to preform here tomorrow night," she informs me

Oh my god! Is she-

"If you're not busy then I'd love it if you could stop by"

Oh my god! She is!

I finally break eye contact with the ground and look up to meet her eyes, her...pink irises?

Unlike earlier when her irises were a darker shade of pink they are now are a lighter shade of pink as they stare back at me.

As much as I try I am unable to break eye contact with her.

Whenever I feel the need to turn away with embarrassment it just feels like an invisible force is holding me in place, pushing me back in.

This mindless staring goes on for what feels like hours...or at least until someone interrupts us.

"Are you two going to kiss or continue staring?" Brynn questions humorously

I close my eyes tightly with embarrassment.

A sigh exits my lips before I eventually open my eyes again.

Interestingly enough Harper's eyes seem to be back to their natural brown color.

"Text me the details?" I request

A mischievous smirk makes its way onto her face.

"Only if you're the one texting me, not your friend" she subtly reveals that she knows that Brynn was the one who texted her about the date

I admit defeat and stare at her with an obviously questioning glance.

"How did you know?"

A gentle breeze blows past us, prompting me to bring one of my hands up to fix my hair.

"The two of you have completely different dialects both when speaking and texting" she informs me

Well that is an interesting piece of information.