::Wilbur X Male!Reader::

Start from the beginning

-

After breakfast, Wilbur suggested we took a walk even if it was around our neighborhood. The weather outside wasn't cold neither hot so it was a mixture. "Make sure to hold onto me incase you fall or faint" Wilbur said as he got his thin frames onto his nose. "Can we listen to something on our walk?" I asked softly as Wilbur helped me get changed as I sat on the edge of the bed. He got me into a loose long sleeve shirt that was originally his but I've worn it so much that it is practically mine now. He helped me into some loose shorts and helped me place in my feet into some crocs. "mhm! And if you're up for it, we can water the plants together" Wilbur said flashing me a smile up at me as he put my crocs into sports mode. I smiled back down at him as he finally stood and brought his elbow out for me to cling into. 

The sun immediately hit my eyes as I tried to lift up an arm to cover my eyes but my arm felt too heavy. "Here" Wilbur said as he removed his baseball cap and placed it on my head with a smile. "But what about you?" I said as he locked the front door and placed the keys into his pocket. "I'll be fine (y/n)" he said as he leaned down to give my cheek a soft peck as he pulled me into our walk. Our neighborhood wasn't the type to be really active or busy with cars always being on driveways. However, it did have its fair share of children playing outside and fruit trees being on the edges of fences. I felt Wilbur place something in my ear as I turned to look at him. "What should we listen to? A podcast or some music?" He asked as he scrolled on his phone trying to find something interesting. "Click on the latest hits for indie pop" I said as he nodded and shuffled the playlist. As soon as he pressed play, the familiar sound of a guitar brought a smile on my face. 

"Oh my god..." Wilbur groaned as he went on his phone to skip the song that was currently playing. "No! Don't skip it, I love this one" I said as he continued to groan. "But its embarrassing listening to myself sing like this" Wilbur stated as I sang along to the tone in a soft hum. "But I love the way you sing. Your voice just soothes me very well" I said blushing a bit at my confession. Wilbur stayed quiet as we passed a few children playing hopscotch on their parents driveway. We gave them a short wave and continued on our walk. "is that true (y/n)?" Wilbur asked as I gave his arm a soft squeeze. "mhm, your singing calms me down whenever I have shit days at work. I know its kind of awkward for me to say that haha" I said chuckling after my sentence. Wilbur only hummed and brought me closer to him as I admired wildlife animals climbing on trees and walking amongst the road. 

-time skip- 

"Man, that actually helped my stomach pain a lot more than I thought it would" I said as I slowly made my way towards the room, holding nearby furniture and walls for stability. "Would you like me to do dinner?" Wilbur asked as he put away his coat and baseball cap. "hmm can we nap and eat dinner later? I really wanna lay down" I said as Wilbur nodded and rushed to my side. I slipped off my crocs and went to go to my drawers to retrieve clean clothes to wear. Yet, Wilbur told me to sit on the bed while he fetched my clothes. He grabbed me one of his T-shirts and some pajama pants. "I can change myself" I said as he nodded and gave my head a soft kiss. He went towards his side of clothes to change as well to nap along. When I was done, I tried getting up to get on my side of the bed but Wilbur walked right behind me to help. "I can get on the bed just fine Wilbur" I said trying to push him away. "But I want to help though" he said as he held onto my hips and lifted me up to the bed. He pulled the covers that were stuck underneath my legs and covered me up to my chin. 

"You're too kind to me Wilbur" I whispered as he stifled a chuckle and kissed my forehead a lot longer than usual. "I am in love with you (y/n). Anything you ask me to do, I will do it for you in a heartbeat. You don't know how far I will go to prove my love for you" Wilbur said coming down to kiss my lips this time. He tried pulling away but I weakly brought my left arm and pulled him back down wanting to feel him close to me. Our lips moved slowly but deep. My hand ran through his shaggy brown hair that was growing a bit long. I could feel his thin glasses pressing against my nose but I didn't mind it, I found it rather attractive. Wilbur adjusted his upper body to be right over me, his hand gripping the bedsheets beside me while the other caressed my cheek. His thumb ran over my cheek, feeling his rough skin making me pull him deeper to me. I felt warm all over, my face, my neck and my stomach. We finally pulled away for some air and stared at each other with shy smiles. 

"God, I really love you" Wilbur said as he quickly removed his glasses and placed them on the bedside table loosely and leant down to kiss me once more. I pulled him from his shirt and he rolled over next to me, our lips not disconnecting for a bit. I tried getting above him but a sharp pain in my abdomen made me shoot my eyes wide open. I pulled away immediately and covered my mouth. "(y/n)?  You okay-?" Wilbur asked his face all love dazed trying to make sense of what was happening. I threw the covers off of my body and rushed to the bathroom. I lifted the toilet seat and released all the contents I had in me. Tears pricked at the edges of my eyes as I heaved harshly. "its okay, you're okay. Let it out, it'll make you feel better" Wilbur said soothingly as he rubbed circles around my back and helped my hair off my face and mouth. I wiped my mouth with a piece of tissue and groaned in pain as I turned to Wilbur. "The nerves got to me I think" I said as Wilbur blushed and sighed. "Here, let me help you" he said as he wiped my mouth for me and flushed the toilet. He gave me a few mints instead of brushing my teeth so I could get to bed as soon as possible. 

I was laid back down and a cold towel was placed on my very warm forehead. "Thank you Wilbur, I didn't say that much today" I told Wilbur as he held onto my hand in his. "Don't worry about that. Get some rest, okay?" Wilbur said as he kissed my hand and then my head. "I'll be right beside you if you need anything" With that, my eyes were shut closed from exhaustion as soft humming beside me lulled me into slumber. 

---------------------------

Hope this was okay :' )