::FoolishG X Male!Reader::

Not proofread
Warnings: retail(LOL), language, food mentions
posting drafts bc I'm mentally not available:, ( I'll be back I swear
-------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi! Welcome in" I shouted across the store as I continued ringing up the customer in front of me. It was an elderly woman with white hair down the sides of her face. She wore her thin hair in a low ponytail while her thick glasses framed her square jawline. She wore her arms across her chest as she shifted her weight impatiently between her feet. I didn't pay any mind to her patience as I continued scanning her items and folding them inside the bags. I finally finished scanning her items and said the total. "What? That can't be true!" She remarked as her eyebrow rose for a questioning look. "Yes ma'am. You have fifteen items that range around-" I began explaining but she only rose her hand as in to shush me. "I don't care anymore" with that she slipped out her phone and started tapping it aggressively into the card reader.

I didn't notice but my eyebrows were tightly knitted. I sighed quietly and smiled at her once again. "I'm sorry, we don't accept that payment type here" that one sentence irked her to the max as she stomped her foot and brought a finger to point at me. "Please don't point at me" I said stepping back a little. "I don't care! I'll point to whoever I want! Get me your manager!" I sighed seeing the other customers in line roll their eyes at this behavior. "I'm sorry but my manager will say the same thing to you" I explained to her, desperately not wanting to waste my mangers time. "Nope, I don't give a shit. Bring them right here! Why the hell do you guys not accept Apple Pay?!" She slammed her fists against the counter as I tried to calm her down. "I'm sorry we only accept cash or card. We also accept checks if that works" I said as she tried to grab the bag of her items before paying. "Sorry, you have to pay first" she puffed out her chest ready to continue until a customer stepped out of the line towards my line.

"Hey lady! Please pay for your things, you're holding up the line" the man said. I took a good look at him. He had to be around his twenties. He wore his hair parted by the middle and slicked back. It seemed a bit long on the ends and it was dark black. He wore a loose tank with no sleeves, which exposed very toned arms and biceps. He worse gym shorts and shoes. I looked down to what he was holding and it was a few clothing items and a box that held a pair of headphones. He was probably a gym hunk and came to the store for a quick buy of things. "You stay back, my problems are with this young man!" The lady shouted waving her hand around as in to let the man know to leave her alone.

"Dude, I don't care just pay for your things and go!" The man insisted as other people started to complain as well. The lady finally looked up to look at me as I flashed her a smile as I clicked around the screen. "Will it be cash or card?" She mumbled against her lips as she furiously searched around in her purse and pulled out loose change. "Here, I bet you can count as well by the way you're acting all smart" she slyly said as the coins danced around in the small counter in front of me. I felt my chest tighten but I pulled my lips into a smile and counted her change closely. "Alright, here's your receipt" I said as I opened the cash register and placed the payment inside. I waited for the receipt to print and went to hand it to her. "I don't want that. I hope you know you just lost a valuable customer today" the lady snarked as she grabbed her bag harshly and made her way out the door. "Have a nice day!" I shouted after her as she flicked me the bird as the automatic door closed on her. I took a breather as my next customer came to my light.

"Hello! Did you find everything alright?" I said as the man I was looking at before dropped his things in the counter. He flashed me a smile and took out an earbud. "Hey, sorry about that lady just now. Karens these days" he said shaking his head as I snorted and nodded. "Thank you, I was afraid she was going to file a complaint against me. Have that happened twice already" I said as I took his clothing items and scanned them, took out the security tags, and folded them inside a bag. "Really? People are cruel, especially to people serving them good service" he said giving me a wink at the end of his sentence. I smiled back, shifting my focus towards his clothes to avoid my blush to grow. "I thank you again, if it weren't for you, I don't think anyone would've stood up for me" I said as he clicked his tongue. "Nah, you held yourself up pretty well. Don't beat yourself up over a mean old Karen" he reached over and patted my shoulder warmly.