::Karl x Male Reader::

Not proofread
Warnings: food mentions, yeah
sorry for not updating, had rlly bad writing block and mental health is not so good at the moment :,u
————————————

"If you don't have any questions, class is dismissed" our professor announced as kids scurried off from their seats while I stared down at my notes.

I couldn't comprehend them. "I'll worry about this later" I murmured to myself shutting my MacBook closed and shoved it inside my tote bag. Also making sure my water bottle was closed so it won't spill in my bag.

I'm attending my first year at my community college in order to save up money and not go into debt at such a young age. Yet, these classes that are meant to be easy are kicking my ass. I shuffled out of the lecture room and headed outside the campus.

"At least I'm done with that, now I can work on my paper" I looked down at my phone to see the clock and saw a missed call from Karl. I quickly dialed him back wanting to check if something was wrong.

He finally picked up the phone as I continued walking down the sidewalk. "Karl hey, I was in my history class, was something wrong?" I asked making sure no one nearby can hear our conversation.

"Oh! How did it go?" He asked sounding excited to listen to me. I bit my lip as I looked both ways before crossing the road and quickly jogged over to the other side. "Uhm..good! It was fun!" I lied over the phone.

"Well, are you free? I kind of miss you and by kind of I mean really badly" Karl said making me chuckle over his clingyness. I don't complain though, I find it rather cute being wanted.

"Uhhhh let me think" I said as I tried to remember what I had planned for today. "Im going to my dorm right now to study until 5 and then I have to work on my essay...at 7?" I asked him hearing a gasp. "Awe that's the whole day!" He whined over the phone as I laughed. "Well yeah did you forget I'm a college student now?"

"True...but still!" He whined over the phone as I laughed to myself. "Well, you can come over but you have to promise you won't get me distracted?" I asked him. He quickly agreed making sure he keeps his promise. "Okay, I'll see you then" I said ending the call and sighing.

"Gotta call my roommate to let them know" I murmured as I dialed their phone making sure they are fine with Karl coming over. Most of the time they are spending their time at their friends dorm than ours but I still want to make sure.

After I made the call, I quickly jogged towards the dorm rooms to clean up a bit.

-

"And..done!" I said with a smile, seeing how clean the dorm room looked. I didn't touch my roommates stuff due to respect but I did push their own mess in one side. I finally changed into an oversized shirt and shorts and got to my desk. "Time to study...some chemistry for today" I said as I looked down at my journal to see which class needed the most studying for.

To be honest, they all need extreme help and a lot of time studying but I can't overload my brain in one sitting so I take it one step at a time. It might be biting my ass in the end. I opened my MacBook, going back to review the material that I have turned in and looking back at my professors feedback.

I whipped out my chemistry book as well and got my sticky notes and a pen in handy. "What should I listen to today?" I asked myself scrolling through Spotify not knowing if I want to listen to some soft music, my all-time favorite playlist or some podcast.