::George x Male Reader::

Not proofread
Warnings: Reader is Trans and the story will be talking about topics regarding medically transitioning! Panic attack, unsupportive family, nsfw in the end! Sex scene will be warned.
(can u tell this one shot was delayed)
—————————————
"George look!" I shouted as I heard the familiar sound of headphones being put down and the door opening. "Yeah? Where are you?" George asked looking around the kitchen trying to find me.

"I'm in my room!" I yelled back. He finally came inside and looked at me with a small smile. "What's up?" He asked as he took a seat on my bed while looking at the opened packaging in my bed. He touched it and tried to see what it was until I finally stepped closer.

"See anything different?" I asked him as I turned around giving him angles with my grey shirt so it would be easier to see. "(Y/n) I don't know-WAIT! No way! It finally came!" George said as he stood up out of excitement. I nodded as I lifted my shirt to reveal my black half tank chest binder.

"It does a very pretty good job!" I told him as I placed my shirt back down and went to my body mirror. "It flattens pretty well" George said coming from behind me, admiring how passing I look at the moment. I turned around and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Don't forget to take it off after eight hours (y/n). I know how stubborn you are" George lectured me which I couldn't really disagree with him because it's for my safety.

"Okay mom! Anyways, that was it. I wanted to show you it first before anyone else" I told him as I went on my bed and threw away the plastic bags and tags. He nodded and walked over. He brought my head close and gave my forehead a soft kiss.

"No way is Georgenotfound giving me? A kiss on the forehead?" I said half shocked making him snicker slightly. "Shut up you idiot. Oh! Don't forget your doctors appointment is next week!" He reminded me as he left my room and went into his own. I forgot he was filming one of his YouTube videos with his friends.

I smiled as I laid back down on my bed and looked up at my bed frame. Right above it, I have my calendar which is Minecraft themed. It had my very important dates marked up and George is the one marking them mostly. It makes me full of joy knowing George seems more happier about me medically transitioning than I am. Don't get the wrong idea, I am truly happy to transition. It just really warms my heart knowing there is a man out there who loves me for who I am, better yet he's living with me as we speak.

-time skip-

"Okay so the doctor explained it to me very thoroughly so I think this will go fine" I told George as we both were sat in the bathroom with a booklet of instructions, a syringe full of testosterone and my bare leg. "So where are you going to put it?" George asked getting closer to see.

I was sat at the toilet seat as I took out an alcohol wipe and cleaned the spot where the doctor told me it would be affective. "Right here" I pointed which he nodded. I took the syringe, flicked it a bit and held it over my skin. I kept it there for a few seconds, anxiety completely overcoming my whole body not letting me give my own shot.

"(Y/n)? You okay?" George asked now getting on his knees and pressed his hands on my arms as in support. "Y-yeah! Just scared of needles that's all" I told him as I gulped down faintly and took a breath in. I closed my eyes for a bit and then reopened them just to see how close the needle was to my skin and I pulled it away and placed it on some toilet paper.

"I don't think I can do it" I told George which he gave a dumbfounded face. "Yes you can (y/n). I believe in you" he said as he sat on his knees with a smile. "If you can't do it, I'll do it for you" he said softly as he gave my thigh a soft squeeze as in to comfort me. I nodded as I breathed in and took the needle in my right hand, pinched some skin with my left one.